There are several Soul Eater encounters throughout your adventures in The Nine Realms in God of War Ragnarök. These angry Golems will only attack once you provoke them and will reward you with many different resources to help you craft better gear and armor. In The Plains, it can be tricky to find the location of the Soul Eater that has been roasting the local wildlife to a crisp.
Where is the Soul Eater location in The Plains?
To find the location of the Soul Eater in The Plains, you will need to go to the clearing that has been flooded near the Celestial Alter in that region. You will have to go to the opening near the Celestial Alter. If you have used the Celestial Alter to switch to the night, you will see blue blood on the ground with animals that have been burned on the ground. Clear the area of any enemies and look around for the rock feature of the Soul Eater. This Soul Eater will highlight with white while crouched on the ground. See the map location below.
Related: Where to find the three torches to unlock the Nornir Chest at Goddess Falls in God of War Ragnarök
How to complete In Plain Sight Favor in God of War Ragnarök?
To complete the In Plain Sight favor in God Of War Ragnarök, you will need to activate the search by inspecting one of the animal bodies burned in the clearing.
- I inspected three animal carcasses in the area, one Mountain goat and a Wildebeest.
- Once the In Plain Sight favor has started, look for the Soul Eater in the opening that is flooded with water near the heavenly altar.
- The location of the Soul Eaters may differ depending on the difficulty level, but you can find it near the door to the north of the opening.
- The Soul Eater will be curled up and look like a rock, but the White marks in the Golem it will give you away that you have found it.
- Defeat the Soul Eater and remember to find the gap to defeat the Soul Eater by throwing your ax into its chest before it fires projectiles at you. Don’t get greedy because Ancient’s attacks take a lot of health off your health meter.
- Once you have defeated the Soul Eater and cleared the area of the Wight, you will have completed the In Plain Sight Favor and will be rewarded with crafting material and a Eir’s Armament.
For more information on God of War, see How to Beat Heimdall in God of War Ragnarök and How to Beat Garm in God of War Ragnarök in Pro Game Guides.