Genshin Impact has had a number of intresting developments occur in the previous couple of months. Now, with rumors of a delay swirling round, you’ll be able to’t assist however marvel what an prolonged model will seem like. Will this imply 2.7 is brief, and can Ayaka’s banner merely run out and never get replaced?
If a delay does occur, the excellent news is that 2.7 wasn’t set to be an enormous patch anyway. Here are the issues which are most definitely to occur in response to a delay:
- 2.6 shall be expanded by three weeks.
- 2.7 shall be three weeks lengthy and solely characteristic Yelan’s banner.
- The Battle Pass will take much less to stage up in 2.7.
- We will see occasions pushed again, much like the Spices From the West occasion.
- Two rerun banners shall be added after Ayaka’s completed operating.
All in all, not a lot goes to be misplaced and gamers may have extra time to save lots of for Yelan. Luckily, it appears the HoYoverse already has some emergency plans in place, so Genshin Impact will nonetheless be up and operating with a couple of placeholder occasions and banners.
For extra on Genshin Impact, try The Chasm’s lore defined | Genshin Impact on Pro Game Guides!