Tears of the Kingdom has tons of shrines that require puzzles, which can also grant you access to chests and rewards. One of these shrines is the Tears of the Kingdom Mayausiy Shrine, and players might need a detailed walkthrough on how it can be accessed and what rewards await you when you reach it.
Important: The Mayausiy Shrine might be part of a temple related to a quest called Impa And The Geoglyphs and might be progress-locked.
- The Mayausiy Shrine is present towards the Forgotten Temple, located above Salari and Rowan Plains.
- After entering the area, jump down and enter the tunnel.
- Run up the two wooden planks along the edge of the wall, head to the square platforms, head past the gap between the two platforms, and run towards the shrine.
After entering the Shrine, this is how to solve the first puzzle:
- Use the Ultrahand Ability to pull the L-shaped block that is on the left.
- Pull it up and over, fit it into the blocks, and then use the Ultrahand ability to pull the second block.
- Rotate it so that it can fit the shape of the puzzle and form it into a rectangular block.
Aftering fighting the enemy, the second puzzle is as follows:
- Grab the block on the right, and fit it on the left block.
- Make stairs from the second block and grab the chest.
How To Locate Mayausiy Shrine
First, let’s see how the Tears of the Kingdom Mayausiy Shrine can be accessed and located since there is a bit of maneuvering and puzzle-solving when accessing and entering the shrine itself.
- The actual temple in which you can find out Tears of the Kingdom Mayausiy Shrine Location is intertwined with a questline that requires you to head over to the temple during it, and the quest is known as the Impa And The Geoglyphs.
- If you open the map, you can look at an area known as the Tanagar Canyon, which can be seen on the map quickly.
- Towards the northern end of the Tanagar Canyon, there is also an area that is the Tabantha Hills. To the right of it, the Salari Plain and the Rowan Plain are located a bit further away from the actual Tabantha Hills.
- The Forgotten Temple is towards the top of Salari and Rowan Plain; that is where you want to head to gain access to the shrine.
Entering The Shrine
Whenever you make your way to the forgotten temple, you want to be standing towards the edge of a ledge, and from here, you should be able to leap off of it instead of simply climbing down, as it gives you the option to do so.
- As you jump down, open your Paraglider about two seconds into being afloat, turn back and head inside the tunnel directly below the ledge you were already standing on, and take care of your stamina usage.
- As you land into the tunnel, head to the very far end of it, and from there, you should be able to run towards the far left of the tunnel.
- Two wooden planks on the ground will indicate that you are going in the right direction.
- Follow the wooden planks’ path, climb onto the second ledge, and start running up the wooden ramp to access the platform a few feet away.
- As you reach the top of the platform, run to the very far left of it, and there should be two crates, and you want to climb on top of one and get onto the edge of the wall.
- Get on the wall’s edge, carefully traverse it, and make sure not to fall off, as it will be too wasteful to get back up.
- Paraglide to the broken platform/bridge in front of you, and if your stamina manages to run out, you should be able to seek refuge on one of the other wall edges to help you regain a bit of your stamina.
- Jump down from the broken platform, and start to paraglide once again to get onto the edge of the wall that is located further.
- There should be a square platform you want to head towards a few feet away, and the best way to do that is to paraglide your way over there.
- After reaching the platform, run to the very edge of it and then start climbing up the wall.
- As you reach on top of the wall, start running towards the edge and then begin to paraglide away.
- There is a massive gap between the two platforms; therefore, try to avoid falling into the gap, and also make sure to manage your stamina usage as it can be dangerous to fall from such a height.
- In the far distance, there should be a shrine located towards the middle of the platform, and after landing down, all you need to do is start running towards it and reach it.
- When you get close enough, a text should pop up on the screen indicating that you’ve reached the shrine and can now gain access to it.
To enter the shrine, all you need to do is stand close to it and then click on examine, which allows you to interact with the shrine, and then you are led inside.
How To Solve Shrine Puzzle
As you enter the shrine, a Tears of the Kingdom Mayausiy Shrine Puzzle awaits you, and building blocks will be ready for you to solve them.
- As you head deeper in, there should be blocks that are placed on both the right as well as the left side of the shrine.
Towards the right side of the shrine, there should be a set of blocks placed in an L-shape and another L-shape towards the right of it, and your main objective is to make it an entire block and complete the Tetris-like puzzle.
- Examine the puzzle for a second if you need to.
- After that, look to your right, and there should be two L-shaped blocks that have been pushed against a wall, and they will be used in your puzzle.
- Use your Ultra-hand ability to control the L-shaped block placed on the left, and then start pulling it towards you.
- After pulling it towards you, you should be able to bring it closer to the block placed in the middle and then pull it up and over to make it rotate at an angle to complete the rectangular shape of the block.
- Run towards the block placed on the right, and once again, use your Ultra hand abilities to bring it closer to the league.
- The block you pull will face toward the left; you need to rotate it to fit the league’s natural shape and complete the puzzle’s first side.
The second that you fit the block and complete the first puzzle, a cutscene appears, whereby a gate opens, and if you run inside, there should be a corridor where you can head deeper inside.
- As you head inside, an enemy awaits you, and you need to kill it before you can make your way forward.
- Murder it and start heading up the stairs, and as you do so, you should arrive at your second puzzle that you need to solve for the Tears Of The Kingdom Mayausiy Shrine.
- As you approach the second puzzle, it will be a set of three layers of blocks stacked on top of each other.
- Grab the first block on the far right, use your Ultrahand ability to pull it towards you, and then rotate it to fit on the left side of the blocks.
- Grab the second block and stack it on top to make make-shift stairs, climb up, and then paraglide towards the platform where the chest is located.
- As you open the charge, you can obtain the Large Zonai Charge.
- After that, get down from the blocks and assemble the rest to complete the league, which opens a door.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Tears of the Kingdom Mayausiy Shrine, and with that, let’s wrap this up! Alongside that, read the Tears of the Kingdom Redead Guide, which details the monsters and how to deal with them! Besides that, you might enjoy reading the Tears Of The Kingdom Hyrule Castle guide while learning how to complete the crisis!
While you’re here, check out the Tears of the Kingdom Broken Rails guide! Lastly, the Tears of the Kingdom Hylian Shield guide will showcase how to obtain the shield!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍