Tears of the Kingdom has probably granted players way too much freedom with what they can create and call a “vehicle.” While countless non-serious builds exist, some of the Tears of the Kingdom Best Builds can be tried!
Important: Players should know that most creations are done for fun and are not practical for actual progress!
- In Tears of the Kingdom, a build can refer to a specific setup or combination of in-game tools, equipment, and tactics used by the player to achieve certain gameplay goals or styles.
- For instance, a build can involve creating a specific vehicle like “The Bully,” which is a machine designed to ram into enemies.
- Making a build is beneficial as it allows players to tailor their gameplay experience, effectively handle challenges, and utilize the game’s mechanics creatively for fun, exploration, or combat.
- Here are 10 best builds in Tears of the Kingdom that I believe players will love to try in their game:
- Broken Mech Build: This is a battle mecha that can fight for you as well.
- Destruction In A Car: This build entails a simple car that can blast enemies from the vehicle’s comfort.
- Comforting Build: This build is nothing major but just focuses on a simple plank build.
- Human-like Robot: A life-size robot that needs to be started once and then can stand up and walk around on its own.
- Wing Launcher: A creation that is connected to a vehicle that can position a wing launcher perfectly, and then the Wing Launcher can be used.
- Never Ending Bridge: A build that created an insanely long bridge that can be traversed to get anywhere you need.
- Caged Death Build: This build focuses on a death cage that traps opponents and can be blasted after being set on fire.
- The Doohickey: A creation that combines the use of wheels for paddles and can be used to travel both on land and water.
- The Bully: A vehicle that can ram into opponents.
- Infinite Height Ladder: This build is a time-consuming, time-rewinding build that allows you to traverse vertically.
What Is Build In Tears of the Kingdom?
In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, a build refers to player-created constructs or vehicles using in-game resources and mechanics. To make a build, one needs to gather the necessary resources and design and assemble the construct or vehicle based on their desired function or aesthetics, using examples such as the Broken Mech Build or the Infinite Height Ladder.
Broken Mech Build
One of the most insane Tears of the Kingdom Mech Build that you can come across is where someone managed to make a giant mecha that was able to absolutely *annihilate* any enemies in sight. Most of the builds that are mentioned below were covered by Versilify.
- The Reddit user CheahNz posted a build that Soulbanana did.
- At first glance, the actual mech does not seem like a lot, but upon further inspection, it’s made pretty clear just how cool the mech build is.
- The mech is an extremely tall machine, which can also be climbed into, and it can be driven around, through which it can then be used to murder any close opponents.
- The poster ascended from the bottom to enter the mech and then sat on the top platform to drive it.
After climbing it, it can also walk freely, and while the speed isn’t all that fast, it is still insanely interesting to see that this was made possible in the first place.
- It can also shoot out bombs which can easily cause it to blast things.
- However, one main caveat would be the sheer amount of power the mech would require if a normal player ever built it.
Destruction In A Car
Now, if you’re into creating a Tears of the Kingdom Vehicle Build that can rip through and run over anything, this might be the one for you. A Reddit post by Admiral_Agito shared this car build that Idonum posted.
- At first glance, the car seems way too simple, and it seems like two boxes stacked on top of each other, with a few destructible attached to the front that allows it to shoot at enemies or structures.
- However, one more look at the car and you realize just how goated it is because it can run over opponents, making them practically useless on the spot, and with the blasts from the front of the car, the user was also easily able to take on more difficult enemies as well as bosses.
After having the car in their arsenal, they only needed to sit back, relax, and watch the boss die after taking deadly hits from the front of the car, which just made it a massive win already.
Moving on, while Destruction-based Tears of the Kingdom Best Builds might be the way to go here and there, there comes a time when you might want to kick back, relax and not worry about too much going on. This is where this simple but aesthetic build by Cubeius comes into play.
- As can be seen, there’s nothing crazy about the build itself, as the structure is extremely simple, just a few logs and a simple platform, but the entire atmosphere that the Reddit user has managed to create is the goal here.
Next up, another interesting build you might have come across is the one where people are simply building robots using structures that can stand up independently and easily start walking around the ground without further assistance.
- This is what the Reddit user JJ_07 did, as they brought to life a structure that was at least a few stories high and was larger than any other creation I have personally seen in Tears of the Kingdom as of late.
- At the start of the video they posted, the robot is lying down and can’t seem to activate independently, but that’s to be expected.
- But the real fun begins when the poster takes only one second to activate the robot, and it is as if the robot came to life, and as fast as it was unconscious, it gets up on its wheels and starts to traverse the lands without needing any extra help.
- This makes it not only one of the Tears of the Kingdom Best Builds, but it also brings in a bit of the scare factor here because of the sheer size of the machine.
Ever seen a literal Wing Launcher being built in Tears of the Kingdom? Neither have I as of now, but somehow the Reddit use YerlerDermernd made it possible, and they made it look excellent as well.
- Typically, wing launchers have been an absolute menace to try and get right because of their tricky structure.
- However, not only is this specific one a wing launcher but if it is tilted to the side, the actual person can also be seen riding a vehicle underneath the wings.
This means that alongside being a wing launcher that would eventually take off, the user could combine a vehicle, which instantly allowed them to drive it around to whichever location they wanted to. It also allowed them to position the wing at the perfect spot from where they wanted to launch it, giving them the perfect head-start.
- After parking the vehicle into place, the user could get on top of the launcher, through which they could launch it into the sky and soar through the air.
Never Ending Bridge
Moving on, another build that isn’t necessarily catered to just focusing on vehicles is this one where someone was able to build an insanely long bridge that reached as far as the eye could see, and it was hilarious.
- The Reddit user Acetiefighter took it upon themselves to devise an insanely creative way to traverse the lands and get past difficult peaks that would otherwise have their head scratching and annoyance increasing.
- To reach the Hyrule Field Skyview Tower, it seemed like they had too much of a gap and did not want to take a long way there to activate the tower.
Therefore, they put together a never-ending number of wood to make themselves a makeshift bridge that stretched out for eternity. Then, they used their Ultrahand ability to set it down at the perfect place on the mountainside where the tower was.
From here, they simply plopped the bridge down and started running through it, making it a joke to reach the tower.
Caged Death Build
On the more brutal side of the Tears of the Kingdom Best Builds, if you’re bored of killing enemies the easier way, why not assassinate them in the most gruesome, brutal way you can imagine? Well, this poster sure did.
- A Reddit user named Nintenglo built a literal death cage catered towards trapping enemies and eradicating them.
- While the build isn’t all that complicated, it only requires using a simple box with a few of its sides exposed, and then it needs to be placed upside down on one of the target enemies you wish to murder.
- After that has been done, capture the target, wait for the right time, and light the box on fire, which instantly causes the enemy to start burning and screaming for whatever little life it may have left in him.
- Once enough fire has been spread, the enemy will end up dying (because they are quite literally on fire), and a final explosion takes place, which then causes the box to explode, shredding it to pieces and letting out a blast of fire to end the scene.
For the next contraption, it is quite literally named The Doohickey, which is just an absolute abomination of a creation; ranking it to be one of the most insane yet most creative builds I’ve come across while playing Tears of the Kingdom.
- The main idea is that if it works, then it works, and there is no further argument.
- The main way this build was carried out was by using a raft that would typically be able t stay afloat on water and then attach wheels to each side of it.
Those wheels are then connected to two other wheels respectively, through which not only is the gadget able to move on land (albeit you might get nausea with the amount of instability that the vehicle has), but the two wheels can be used as a make-shift paddle to traverse the water too.
- One thing to note here is that even though the creation is creative, attempting to travel long distances on his thing would be hell simply because of how slow it is. This build was posted by the user Raccoon on Reddit.
Next up, perhaps this has to be one of the Tears of the Kingdom Best Builds since it not only combines the aspect of riding a vehicle to explore and get to know unknown lands in Tears of the Kingdom, but it also brings in the aspect of bullying your opponents to death, hence being named the bullet by the Reddit user Dreamonto.
- While using the machine, the main idea is to ride it like you normally would a vehicle to any destination.
- After that, head towards the enemy or boss you might want to annoy or simply trigger, and then simply ram into them as they fumble around and are pushed here and there without being able to act back and attack you.
To ram into the enemies, a spring-based mechanism is used that is loaded, and then, whenever it is released, it causes the opponents to get pushed around, making them more vulnerable.
Infinite Height Ladder
Another cool idea you can try out is the infinite ladder, and though it might not be the most practical idea, it is still one that BloodTrain has invented on Reddit.
- The main way this is carried out is by focusing on taking one wooden plank and then using the rewind time option, then carrying up another plank, which allows you to get higher and higher as much as you want.
- There are a few caveats with this method, one simply because of how tedious the entire process is and how much trial and error you must carry out to do this successfully.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Tears of the Kingdom Best Builds, so let’s wrap up this guide! While you’re here, you might want to check out the Tears of the Kingdom Best Items guide, which details what items to buy or sell! The Tears of the Kingdom Cooking guide is also a must-read!
Apart from this, the Tears of the Kingdom Best Recipes guide will show you some of the best recipes you should know!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍