Knowing self-service locations is important. grace Clearance kiosks at Starfield because they can save you both trouble and possible jail time. These terminals allow you to clear prizes without surrendering yourself or paying fines to local authorities.
All Bounty Clearance Kiosk locations in Starfield
Here is a summary of all Bounty Clearance Kiosk locations. Starfield:
|Bounty Clearance Kiosk Location
|How to search
|In the viewport bar, go to the back corner after going down the ramp from the spaceport.
|It’s on your left after entering the main hub entrance, inside the broken spare bar on Mars.
|A lonely city
|After landing at the spaceport look for the kiosk next to the regular mission board inside the Hitching Post Bar near Gulbank.
|Take the elevator down from the spaceport, turn right, and follow the signs down a long set of stairs to the Astral Lounge.
|Head to the pit stop bar at Planet Polo in the Velo Star system; You’ll find a kiosk with a bar service desk in the back left corner.
|Trident Luxury Lines Space Station
|After docking and exiting your ship, look for the kiosk near where you leave your ship.
|A single orbit
|Inside the station, make a left at the primary desk, and the kiosk will be on the right in front of you, marked “Victory Hall”.
|Orbit of Mars
|Build one in your outpost by entering build mode and accessing the Miscellaneous tab; It requires specific resources.
|Some randomly appearing civilian outposts may have both a mission board and a bounty clearance kiosk.
New AtlantisA primary city in Alpha Centauri of the star system Jamieson, Your initial milestones include:
- Located inside the New Atlantis Self-Service Bounty Clearance Kiosk Viewport bar.
- You can find it by going to the back corner of the bar.
- To reach the viewport, go down the ramp. spaceport, Turn left, go up the stairs, and follow the hotel and shopping sign.
- Keep moving until you see Jamieson Mercantile, And you will see viewport bar on your left.
Cydonia’s Bounty is located inside the Kiosk. Broken spear bar On Mars in the Sol star system.
- To reach broken spear, Just land on Cydonia, proceed through the airlock, and take the door leading to the gate. Central love
- After entering, you’ll find a broken spear on your right as the first door.
A lonely city
A lonely cityLocated on the planet Aquila within. syene system, Freestar serves as the collective’s capital.
- On landing space port, Proceed through the main gate.
- find. Hitching post bar Close to the gallbank on your right, and head inside.
- Inside the bar, you’ll find a bounty clearance kiosk conveniently located next to the regular mission board.
Neon City Kisok is located on the Volii planet within the Volii star system.
- To find the Astral Lounge, take the elevator down to the bottom. Space port.
- Turn right and continue to the end of the street.
- find. Sign of the Astral Lounge Down a long set of stairs.
- Go up the stairs, then take another elevator from the Neon Core to the Trade Tower: Astral Lounge.
- You will find the Bounty Clearance Kiosk there.
The Hopetown Bounty is located at the Clearance Kiosk. Pit stop bar On the planet Polo, which is part of the Velo star system.
- Upon arrival, visit the Pit stop Bar
- Once inside, proceed Back left In the corner, next to the bar service desk, is where you’ll find a bounty clearance kiosk with a mission board.
Trident Luxury Lines Space Station
Another bounty clearance kiosk is available at the Trident Luxury Lines space station, which orbits. the meal Cheyenne in the star system.
You can find it near the area where you leave yours. Ship in Starfield.
gave Demos Staryard in Starfield Located in the surrounding orbit. mars, A planet in the Sol system. After arriving at the station and completing the docking procedure, proceed to board the station.
- As soon as you enter, go straight ahead and take a left at the primary desk.
- The Bounty Clearance Kiosk will be right in front of you, standing to the right of the entrance.
You have the option to install Bounty Clearance Kiosks at any of your outposts.
- To create a Bounty Clearance Kiosk, enter Build mode And access the Miscellaneous tab.
- There, you will find a self-service bounty clearance kiosk.
The following resources are required to build one of the Bouty Clearanec Kiosk:
- 2x Beryllium
- 2x Zero Wire
- 4x aluminum
Each outpost may have a bounty clearance kiosk, and you may have one. Eight checkpoints Simultaneously, this resulted in eight kiosks spread across the entire Starfield universe.
Civil checkpoints may appear. Randomly On various planets, including places on the far side of Jamieson’s. Some of these checkpoints will include both a mission board and a bounty clearance kiosk.
How to remove bounties in starfield
To remove the bounty, follow these steps:
- Find and interact with the Bounty Clearance Kiosk.
- If you have one. active grace, You will be prompted to pay the fine. Remember:
- You should be in one. system Grace is not under the control of the issuing group.
- The penalty amount may vary depending on your location. Crimes And can be quite expensive.
- Choose to clear the bounty and pay the penalty to remove the bounty.
Alternatively, you can choose other actions:
- going to Jail will slow you down XP level And seize the stolen goods.
- You can take a bribe at a lower price. However, this will not eliminate the grace, leaving you susceptible to future arrests.
Almost every bounty clearance kiosk in Starfield is easy to find. However, I recommend making one at your checkpoint, as it will be easier to find if you ever get lost in a city that doesn’t have a map. You can build an outpost almost anywhere. Once you’ve done this, it offers a quick and hassle-free solution to clearing rewards to save you from potential jail time or fines.
Here’s everything you need to know about Starfield Self-Service Bounty Clearance Kiosk. Whenever you’re in trouble with bounty on your head, just head to the kiosk and clear it. Sometimes, you have to fight too, and with The best weapon, you can eliminate your opponents. for your survival, Excellent armor set are essential in Starfield. to gain Excellent starting skills. will give you a good start on your initial journey into the Starfield.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍