Weapon upgrades in Remnant 2 require different materials. However, finding some of these materials can prove to be very hard due to their rarity in Remnant 2. One such item is Simulacrum. Finding it can be a challenging task because it is one of the rarest materials in Remnant 2. In this guide, I will explain the best farming methods and locations of “Remnant 2 Simulacrum.”
How To Get Remnant 2 Simulacrum?
Remnant 2 currently features three different methods by which players can get their hands on it. The first method is to explore the biome and look for different locations where Simulacrum can be found.
However, the second mean of getting Simulacrum is easy. All you have to do is trade scraps for Simulacrums at Ward 13. As for the third, players will have to defeat different bosses throughout the biome of Remnant 2.
Simulacrum Farming Locations
In order to get your hands on Simulacrum, you have to explore the biome as much as possible. As Remnant 2 consists of Procedural Generation. This lone reason makes it hard to find the Simulacrum, as its locations are highly random, and there are no specific locations to find it. However, I will mention some of the most common locations where you can find the Simulacrum, along with a few tricks that might seem illegal to know.
The Window’s Court
One of the common locations where Simulacrum can be found is the Window’s Court. Follow the instructions below to make sure you get your hands on Simulacrum.
- As you fast-travel to The Window’s Court using the checkpoint crystal, on the left, you will see large roots.
- Follow these roots until you come across the giant statues.
- Take a left, and get into the room with a ladder inside.
- Get out of this room through the broken wall, and keep moving until you find another ladder.
- Climb up this ladder, take a right, follow up the stairs, and you will come across another ladder.
- Climb up this ladder, and jump towards the ledge-like area on the right.
- Get inside the small room, and this is where you will find the Simulacrum.
- The map for this area is provided below.
The second location for the Simulacrum is the Morrow Parish, which is situated in the world of Losomn. However, the trick that I am about to explain can lead to an unlimited amount of Simulacrum. Only if you are willing to grind this farming method for a little bit longer, but before that, you have to make sure that you are playing Remnant 2 in Co-op mode, as it will make this farming method easier, and more efficient as your friends will be helping you.
Now follow the instructions below for how to find the Simulacrum in Morrow Parish.
- While you are at the checkpoint crystal, click on the reroll adventure mode.
- Select Losomn, and select the survivor mode.
- Fast-travel to Morrow Parish.
- Follow through this biome until you reach the gates, as shown in the below image.
- Now ask one of your friends to do the high-five emote.
- The emote will let your friend teleport to the other side of the gate.
- Keep doing this emote until you and your friends teleport to the other side of the gate.
- Once everyone is inside, on the left, there is a small shack.
- As you open the door to this shack, you will instantly get a Simulacrum.
- A boss known as Ripsaw will come out of the shack.
- Defeat the boss, and it will drop many useful materials.
- However, there are chances that you might not obtain Simulacrum by opening the shack door, so in this case, you have to look for it in other locations.
- The next location where the Simulacrum can be found is the basement.
- Look for the basement, clear the basement, and reach the end.
- In the right corner, you will find the Simulacrum.
- If the Simulacrum is not there as well, then there is nothing to worry about because there is one more place where the Simulacrum can be found.
- Get inside the mansion, and climb to the third floor.
- On the third floor, find a room with a giant hole in it.
- Inside the room, you will see a balcony.
- Get over to the balcony, and you will see the Simulacrum, this time for sure.
The best thing about this location is that you can restart the process. You reset the world, come back to this place, and look for the Simulacrum in the above-mentioned places. Keep repeating this process until you are satisfied with the amount of Simulacrum you obtain.
Players are guaranteed to find one Simulacrum in every world. However, some of the locations where the Simulacrum can be found are mentioned below:
- The Forbidden Grove, the biome of Yaesha.
- Malefic Palace, the biome of Losomn.
- Timeless Horizon, the biome of N’Erud.
- The Eon Vault, the biome of N’Erud.
Trading With Merchants
As for the second way to get Simulacrum, you can trade scraps with traders for Simulacrum at Ward 13. Look for Cass at Ward 13, and interact with her.
Now you can trade 1500 scraps for a Simulacrum.
The final and third way of obtaining the Simulacrum is to defeat bosses and mini-bosses throughout different worlds. But it is not guaranteed that defeating a boss will drop Simulacrum. Some boss fights might reward you with Simulacrum, but some will not. However, the higher the difficulty, the higher the chances of obtaining Simulacrum from boss fights.
With all the information provided above, my guide on how to obtain Remnant 2 Simulacrum comes to an end. This guide contains a walkthrough of different locations where players can find Simulacrum. Apart from the biome exploration, other methods by which Simulacrum can be obtained are also explained.
While you are at it, make sure to check out other guides on Remnant 2, as most of these guides can prove to be very helpful in the life-threatening world of Remnant. Remnant 2 guides, such as How to unlock the Navigator Helm in Remnant 2, Thaen Seed Location, Remnant 2 Dormant and Erudian Facility Walkthrough, and many more, have been covered.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍