There are many different secrets hidden in the plot of Remnant 2. Among those is the Remnant 2 Council Tribunal puzzle, which is part of a questline that sees you uncovering the guilty member of a council who might be behind the death of the One True King.
Locating The One True King’s Council
Discovering the location of the One True King’s Council in Remnant 2 offers a compelling adventure.
- Nestled within the Council Chamber area of Losomn, the Council awaits players who have successfully secured a key item: the Magic Quill.
- The Magic Quill, a pivotal tool in your journey, possesses the mystical ability to create portals on the stone walls within the Losomn palace.
- A quest to procure this artifact will lead you to the Jester.
Interestingly, the Jester resides on the lower floors of the Beatific Palace, within a small chamber adorned with an array of bones.
- With the Magic Quill in your possession, leave the Jester’s bone-filled chamber and take a left.
- Here, an intriguing sight meets your eyes – a worn chalk door pattern graces the wall.
- As you approach this design, apply the Magic Quill, and behold as the mystical doorway springs to life.
- Step into the portal with a sense of anticipation.
- As you emerge on the other side, you find yourself in the Council Chamber.
- The Council of the One True King is but a few steps away.
- Ascend the small staircase before you, and there awaits the council, ready to engage in their age-old dialogue.
Finding The Traitor To The One True King
After engaging in a conversation with the council, comprised of Savan, Oniril, and Nyele, you uncover a bitter truth: one among them has betrayed the One True King, resulting in an eternal slumber that is akin to death. Their trust in you prompts them to task you with identifying a guilty council member in Remnant 2.
Proceeding with the task might seem daunting, as the game offers minimal guidance save for subtle hints dropped during your interaction with the council. Yet, unraveling the mystery is not an insurmountable task. Following a well-defined process, such as the one outlined here, can lead you to success.
Finding The Council Tribunal
To unveil the traitor, your first destination is the Council Tribunal, accessible through the dark reflection of the Fae palace.
- Exit the council chamber and turn left, where a series of stairways await.
- Navigating these stairways leads you to a room with a gleaming mirror that serves as a portal to the Council Tribunal.
- The Tribunal mimics the layout of the Council Chamber, providing a sense of familiarity.
- Upon arrival, you must clear the area of adversaries.
- Once the chamber is secure, an observation reveals the council’s absence.
- However, their seats remain, surrounded by a pool with water-like qualities.
- A closer inspection of the pool’s surface shows a reflection of the light realm featuring the council members seated in their designated places.
Solving The Council Tribunal Puzzle
Upon reaching the Council Tribunal, the seats at the base of the council contain distinct objects, each marked with unique symbols. Peering into the water-like surface reveals their counterparts in the light realm, albeit in different positions.
- Your task is to match the locations of these objects with their counterparts in the reflected realm.
- Reposition the blue diamond-shaped item to the left, the pink eye-shaped item in the center, and the purple mirror-like item to the right.
- Successfully replicating the setup triggers the opening of the grand door behind the council seats, leading you into the throne room.
Discovering The Evidence
The throne room houses the One True King, visibly deteriorated from his past grandeur.
- Navigate around his throne, ascend the stone steps to their highest point, and leap across to the ledge in front.
- Proceeding along this ledge brings you to the area behind the throne.
- Another leap positions you right behind the king’s head.
An unexpected discovery awaits here – an assassin’s dagger embedded in the king’s neck.
- Interact with it to collect this vital piece of evidence and prepare for a skirmish as adversaries assail you on your exit from the throne room.
- When there aren’t any enemies nearby, browse through your inventory to examine the dagger more closely.
- Rotate the weapon to observe the bottom of its hilt, where a symbol resembles one of the symbols of the Council members.
- The Symbol is different for every player, so you need to investigate your own dagger before accusing one of the members.
Armed with this evidence, return to the light realm via the same mirror you previously used and make your way to the throne room.
Accusing The Traitor
Having successfully returned to the light realm and entered the Council Chamber, it’s time to reveal your findings.
- Engage the council in conversation, declaring your possession of crucial evidence.
- Be sure to select the dialogue option that offers to reveal the dagger to the council, and importantly, ensure you’ve inspected the dagger to uncover the damning symbol on its hilt beforehand.
- Without hesitation, the guilty will confess to their treachery.
- The admission is swiftly followed by their execution, carried out right then and there.
The dramatic unfolding of events concludes with words of gratitude from the remaining council members, marking the successful completion of your quest.
- But your efforts do not go unrewarded.
- For your courage and tenacity in unveiling the truth, you are gifted the Ornate Sword.
With that, you know everything about the Remnant 2 Tribunal Council puzzle and how to find the guilty member in the Council in Losomn. Considering the questline does not exactly tell you what to do or where to go while solving the mystery, it can be quite challenging to complete it. But, by following the given instructions, you’ll complete the quest in no time.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍