Consumables are one of the most essential items in Remnant 2. They are used to provide a temporary effect or a buff to your character. They are used during your combats or if you are stuck in a very dangerous challenge, and you cannot get out of it on your own. That is what consumables are for to help you in these situations. Consumables are usually found in chests, Dropped by enemies, or bought from merchants.
Best Remnant 2 Consumable Items
There are various different types of consumable items in the world of Remnant 2, but you can only keep a few of them in your inventory. So, in order to choose wisely, one must know the very best of the best items so that you don’t have to waste space.
These are a few of the best Consumable items used in Remnant 2:
|Consumable Item||Effect||Cost||Where to Find||Useful For|
|MudTooth’s Tonic||Increase health, stamina, and damage by 10% for 60 seconds||500 Scraps||Purchase from Mudtooth in Ward 13||Improving combat capabilities|
|Liquid Escape||Return to last checkpoint||500 Scraps||Start with it in inventory||Getting unstuck in the game|
|Gul Serum||Reduce stamina consumption by 50% for 60 seconds||200 Scraps||Buy from Reggie or Bedel Of Vaunt in Ward 13||Tough fights or boss battles|
|Root Water||Restore health by 0.75 per second for 60 minutes||250 Scraps||Purchase from MudTooth, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Prolonged fights and health recovery|
|Bandage||Stop bleeding and restore all grey health||100 Scraps||Buy from Norah in Ward 13||Treating bleeding status|
|Ammo Box||Refill all ammo||250 Scraps||Purchase from Reggie, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Replenishing ammunition during fights|
|Sanguine Vapors||Increase lifesteal for ranged/melee combat by 3.5% for 60 minutes||500 Scraps||Purchase from Mudtooth or craft at Bloodmoon Altar||Surviving close-range combat|
|Ethereal Orb||Remove OVERLOADED status and increase shock resistance by 15% for 10 minutes||100 Scraps||Purchase from Dr Norah, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Dealing with shock attacks|
|Ambit Ember||Increase evade window and evade speed by 15%, and movement speed by 10% for 60 seconds||250 Scraps||Purchase from MudTooth, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Improving mobility and survivability|
|Antidote||Cure any type of poisoning effect||100 Scraps||Purchase from Dr Norah, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Treating poisoning status|
1. Mudtooth’s Tonic
The Mudtooth’s Tonic is one of the first consumable items you will find. It is a mixture of various elements which has a very foul smell. By using Mudtooth’s tonic, you could get an overall temporary boost in your health, stamina, and damage you will give to your enemy.
- Effect: It increases your health, Stamina, and damage you will give by 10% for 60 seconds.
- Cost: 500 Scraps.
- Where to find: You can purchase Mudtooth’s tonic from Mudtooth, which you will find in Ward 13.
MudTooth’s Tonic is a very flexible consumable. The Mudtooth’s Tonice helps you to improve yourself in any part or situation. It increases your health, Stamina, and damage. It will help a lot during your combats. Its lasting time is 60 seconds. It is a powerful and very useful consumable that helps you survive for a longer time and helps you in completing difficult challenges.
- You can use it when you are fighting a tough fight, or you are about to die.
- You can use the Mudtooth Tonic to heal yourself quickly when you are extremely low on health.
- While fighting any boss, you can use it to increase the damage.
- When you are in a dangerous situation, and you know you can’t do anything, use it.
2. Liquid Escape
The Liquid Escape is used a lot as a consumable item. It is used whenever you are stuck somewhere on the map, and you can not move by yourself even after trying everything. That is the point where you can use the Liquid Escape Consumable.
- Effect: When you consume it, your character will return to the last checkpoint, which was activated by you.
- Cost: It will cost you five hundred (500) Scraps.
- Where To Find: You will have the consumable from the start in your inventory.
- Useful for: It is useful for players who get stuck at any point and cannot get out.
Liquid Escape can be used in multiple situations. If you are stuck at any point on the map where you tried everything, like restarting the game, but nothing happens. That’s when you will Liquid Escape. You will die after consuming it but will be spawned at your last activated checkpoint. The best thing is that it is reusable infinite times.
3. Gul Serum
The Gul Serum can be pretty nifty if you manage to find it. It is a thick and oily salve. It has a pungent smell of very old medicine.
- Effect: Its main effect is that it reduces your stamina consumption by 50% for 60 seconds.
- Cost: It will cost you 200 scraps.
- Where To Find: It can be bought from Reggie and Bedel Of Vaunt. Both the merchants will be available at Ward 13 and will sell to you at the same cost.
- Useful For: When you are in a tough fight or you are fighting a boss, that time is the time it will be the most useful for you.
The Gul Serum is a very unique and outstanding consumable for you. Its main effect is that it will decrease your stamina consumption by 60%. It will be the most effective in your fights, where your stamina will be consumed the most, but due to the consumable item, your 50% consumption rate of stamina will be decreased.
- It can be used before starting a tough fight.
- It will give you a good heads-up in difficult battles.
- You can also use it when you are really low on health or have taken a serious amount of damage. It will buy you some time to recover your health.
- Some players like to play at higher difficulty, so it is a very useful thing for players like them.
4. Root Water
The Root Water looks like a semi-transparent fleshy-looking sack and has a soft glowing liquid inside of it. Root water is a healing consumable that is also known as a good consumable item.
- Effect: The main effect is that it restores the character’s health by 0.75 per second for almost 60 minutes.
- Cost: It will cost you only 250 scraps to buy.
- Where to Find: The Root Water can be bought from MudTooth or can be found in various chests, or it could be dropped by any enemy after you kill them.
- Useful For: It is the most useful if your fight goes on for a long time and you have started to take damage, as you can use it to start recovering your health instantly after using it.
The consumable is also counted as the best consumable item. Its main use is whenever you are in between a serious, difficult, and long encounter or fight. It will help the player to keep his health topped up. Using the consumable, you can restore your health even after the most serious injuries. The health generator can be very useful in various situations.
- Make sure that you use it before a fight that you know is gonna be tough. It will help you get a good start, and you won’t worry about healing again and again.
- For example, if you are in a difficult fight and have lost a good amount of health, You can use root water to give yourself time to cover up and recover your health.
- If you like playing in extremely difficult mode, it could become a lifesaver for you in your fights.
The consumable item is a must-have item for all players. It is used in the most critical times. The bandage is an old white colored strip. It is a lifesaver if you are critically injured.
- Effect: It stops your bleeding and restores all your grey health.
- Cost: 100 scraps is the price of the consumable.
- Where to find it: You can easily buy it from Norah from Ward 13.
- Useful For: It is most useful when you are badly injured, So to restore some of your health, it is the consumable you need.
Bandages are the consumables that are used the most. It is mostly used at the most critical time. Whenever you are bleeding status, your health will start losing from time to time. To remove that status, the Bandage consumable is used because the bleeding status could make a very big difference while you are in a fight.
- Use it after you get the bleeding status to stop the bleeding because it will affect your health over time.
- Use it before you fight the enemies who bleed attack so that you can stay safe from the bleeding effect in the first place.
6. Ammo Box
An ammo box is a simple, sturdy metal box that reserves your ammo. The consumable is extremely useful in most circumstances of the campaign.
- Effects: You can fill up all your ammo in the box.
- Cost: The Ammo Box will only cost you two hundred and 250 scraps.
- Where To Find: You can purchase the Ammo Box easily from Reggie, or you can search various chests for it. Sometimes, enemies you kill also drop consumables like it.
- Useful For: It is mostly useful for players who run out of ammo easily and quickly.
The ammo box is a consumable that is almost used by every player. Its purpose is that you can put all your ammo in, which means that you can reserve some ammo safely. It can become a lifesaver for players who use a lot of ammo and face problems during fights. It is a great choice for players who have a high consumption rate of ammo or whose guns use a lot of ammo. During your fights, you can get great help from it.
- You can use Ammo Box whenever you are running low on ammo, in the middle of a fight, to get the reserve ammo you gathered in your ammo box.
- Use it if you are using a gun that has a really high consumption rate. The Ammo Box is a must-have for players who have a consumption rate weapon.
- You can also use it during a boss fight because boss fights are normally not so easy. If in case you run out of ammo, you could use your ammo box to use the reserved ammo.
7. Sanguine Vapors
The Sanguine Vapor is a container that carries a liquid that is thick and red. It also emits steam while you are chilling it. Sanguine Vapors is also included in one of the best consumable items you will find. Sanguine is a very useful and powerful consumable that could be used in a variety of situations.
- Effect: Sanguine Vapors will increase your lifesteal for ranged or melee combat by 3.5% for 60 minutes.
- Cost: Sanguine Vapors will only cost you 500 Scraps, which is cheap.
- Where To Find: You can easily purchase The Sanguine Vapors from Mudtooth. Yaesha can also craft it for you at Bloodmoon Altar, for which Bloodmoon Essence is required.
- Useful For: It is most useful when you have a high-rate consumption ammo gun, and you are in close-quarter combat.
If you are having trouble staying alive in close-range combats, then Sanguine Vapor is the best consumable item for you. It will increase your melee and ranged lifesteal by almost 3.5% of only the base damage. It means on every damage you will give to the enemy, you will help a portion yourself. That is why a high ammo consumption rate weapon is required. The more damage you will give to the enemy, the faster you will heal.
- Use it before you start your fight with a tough boss or multiple enemies.
- You can use it when you are in the middle of a fight and taking damage to heal and buy yourself some time.
- Use it if you are playing close-range combat.
8. Ethereal Orb
Another great consumable item that could be found in the Ethereal Orb. It is a great and powerful consumable item. It is a small glowing orb.
- Effect: It removes the OVERLOADED status from you and increases the shock resistance by fifteen(15)% for ten(10) minutes.
- Cost: The consumable will cost you one hundred(100) scraps.
- Where To Find: The Ethereal Orb can be easily purchased from Dr Norah. Otherwise, you could search inside various chests or check the loot that is dropped by enemies after they die.
- Useful For: The Ethereal Orb is best for players who are affected by the OVERLOADED status.
Ethereal Orb can be extremely useful to you in certain aspects of your playthrough. Its purpose is to remove the OVERLOADED effect status from the players and increase the shock resistance by 15% for 10 minutes.
During a fight, if you get the OVERLOADED status effect, it will cause you to take the increased damage from shock attacks that the enemy gives you. The easiest and quickest way to remove the effect is to use the ethereal orb, which will instantly remove it and give you 15% resistance for 10 minutes.
- Use it whenever you are affected by the OVERLOADED status. The ethereal orb will remove it instantly and give you 15% resistance from shock damage for 10 minutes.
- Use it before encountering enemies who have shock attack weapons.
9. Ambit Ember
Ambit Ember is a bit strange, Useful, and looks like a glowing Ember. Most players don’t know how to utilize the capabilities of Ambit Ember properly. It can be used to improve your chances of survivability and mobility.
- Effect: After using the consumable, your Evade window and Evade speed will be increased by 15%, and so will your movement speed will increase by 10% for 60 seconds.
- Cost: To Buy the Ambit Ember, you will need 250 Scraps.
- Where To Find: It can also be purchased easily from MudTooth. Or else you could search up various chests or check the loot that the enemies drop after they die.
- Useful For: The Consumable is the best and most useful for players who are trying to improve their mobility and survivability.
Increasing your evade window and evade speed by almost 15% means you will be able to perform dodge attacks a lot quicker and easily. Also, your movement speed will increase by 10%, which will help you reposition yourself or move out of dangerous situations quickly. Every player has their own playing style, but it is best for those with a hit-and-run playstyle.
- If your playing style is the hit-and-run playstyle, then the Amit Ember is the best consumable for you.
- It will keep you out of danger and help you deal damage from a range.
- Use it before a tough fight or before you fight a boss, as it will help you give a heads-up in your fights.
- You can use it to avoid fights and dodge attacks so that you can survive longer.
The Antidote is basically a syringe that is small in size and filled with clear liquid. The consumable is a must-have consumable for every player.
- Effect: Its effect is that it will cure any type of poisoning effect.
- Cost: The Antidote will only cost you 100 Scraps.
- Where To Find: It can be easily purchased from the merchant, Dr Norah. Or else you can look inside various chests or check the loot of the dead enemies.
- Useful For: The Antidote item is the most useful for players who have poisoned status.
The Antidote can be a lifesaver in most situations. Its purpose is that whenever you get poisoned by anything and you wanna cure your self then use the antidote. The Poisoned status could be deadly because it affects your health over time and would be a very negative point during your fights. It is a very good choice for players who fight with enemies who use poisoned attacks.
- Use if by any chance you get attacked by poison and have poisoned status, then use the antidote consumable to cure yourself instantly as the poisoned status affects your health over time.
- If you get to know that you are gonna fight any enemies who use poisoned attacks, use it before so that you can stay safe from the poisoned status in the first place.
Consumable items are essential in your inventory because, without them, the players would have to face a lot of difficulties. To make everything easier, more straightforward and fun consumables are used. If you want to know about the Best Archetype Classes, check out our latest guide on it. Also, have a quick run-through of our Review of Remnant 2 to know our personal thoughts on it!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍