You might be looking for a One Piece Odyssey trophy guide to help you get platinum in the game. Those looking to challenge themselves will try to win all the trophies scattered across the seas. And considering One Piece Odyssey’s massive open world, you’re sure to be looking for every nook and cranny to fulfill each trophy’s requirements.
In this trophy guide, we’ll give you some tips on what to expect when you’re making a run for the platinum trophy for One Piece Odyssey.
One Piece Odyssey Trophy List
- odyssey master: The mark of a true adventurer. Collect all the trophies.
- high leveler: Got everyone above level 70.
- Challenge the enemy conqueror: Defeat all powerful enemies in the Challenge two or more times.
- clear final chapter: Completed the Final Chapter.
- Pit Stop Pro: You have cleared all side stories.
- bounty hunter: Delivered all contracts.
- Certified Fraying Repairer: erased all memory links.
- senior cook: Made all the Recipes.
- ball trick: Made all the trick balls.
- treasure hunter: Opened all locked treasure chests.
- Beginner Enemy Challenge: Defeat a powerful challenge enemy.
- master battle: Won 300 battles.
- escape is victory: Run away from three attles.
- Franky Skywalk: Build a bridge 10 times with Franky skywalk.
- Victor: Win 50 battles.
- cook’s nose: Have Sanji collect 25 items with Cook’s Nose.
- treasure detector: Have Nami collect 25 items with Treasure Sensor.
- Usopp’s Slingshot: Use Usopp’s Shot 100 times.
- Archaeologist Assessment: Have Robin collect 20 items with Archaeologist Appraisals.
- bubblegum rocket: Ride the Gum-Gum Rocket 100 times.
- iron door cutter: Cut 20 doors with Zoro’s Door Slice.
- single strike: Deal more than 10,000 damage to an enemy with a single attack.
- bond fighter: Activate 20 Bond Arts.
- wise savior: Obtain a total of 20,000,000 berries.
- Luffy Collector Cube: Get 50 fragments of Luffy’s cube.
- Cube Collector Nami: Collect 30 of Nami’s cube fragments.
- Zor Cube Collectoror: Collect 50 of Zoro’s cube fragments.
- Usopp Collector Cube: Collect 40 of Usopp’s cube fragments.
- Cube Collector Robin: Collect 30 of Robin’s cube fragments.
- Sanji Collector Cube: Collect 40 of Sanji’s cube fragments.
- bucket collector chopper: Collect 30 of Chopper’s cube fragments.
- Arroyo Bucket Collector: Collect 6 of Brook’s cube fragments.
- Franky collector cube: Collect 20 of Franky’s cube fragments.
- jewelery master: Make an accessory with 4 effects.
- chasing the champion: Fuse 30 accessories.
- craft enthusiast: Fuse 5 accessories.
- I smell an adventure: Complete 10 parallel stories.
- Fixed a Friar: Clear 5 memory links.
- official hunter: Deliver 10 rewards.
- official cook: Make 10 recipes.
- animal party: Have 30 matches.
- Collector: Get 99 Yaba cubes.
- Trick Ball Beginner: Make 10 trick balls.
- Chapter 1 Erase: Finish Chapter 1.
- Chapter 2 Erase: Finish Chapter 2.
- Chapter 3 Erase: Finish Chapter 3.
- Chapter 4 Erase: Finish Chapter 4.
- Chapter 5 Erase: Finish Chapter 5.
- Chapter 6 Erase: Finish Chapter 6.
- Chapter 7 Erase: Finish Chapter 7.
- Chapter 8 Erase: Finish Chapter 8.
One Piece Odyssey has a total of 51 separate trophies at different ranks based on how hard they are to get. There are 39 bronze trophies and most of them can be earned while playing without much. The 9 silver trophies are where the challenges start to get tricky, as you’ll be required to collect, discover, and achieve certain things in the game that can be easy to miss if you’re not looking. The 2 gold trophies will be something for near the end of the game once you level up high enough.
You will receive the One Piece Odyssey Platinum Trophy once you have collected all other trophies in the game. It’s the ultimate trophy to prove you’ve completed everything the game has to offer.
Some trophies, like the Bronze ones for completing the chapter, will be earned automatically as you progress through the story, and others can be earned by taking advantage of the Straw Hat’s unique party abilities. It’s the silver trophies that will be challenging to get, as they require absolute completion of the collectibles, some of which may be lost depending on whether the game allows you to revisit previous locations.
That’s our One Piece Odyssey trophy guide. If you really like this guide, here are some One Piece Odyssey articles:
Check out this Youtube video of PS360HD2 showing the gameplay of One Piece Odyssey.