Exploring the Overworld, players will find Piglins polluting different villages. That is why it is imperative to destroy Minecraft Legends Piglin Outposts at all costs. These creatures come in various shapes and sizes, and their single blow contains a tonne of damage.
The first thing, before attempting to destroy a Piglin Outpost, is to defend a village from Piglins. Upon winning this battle, players then need to work and destroy three separate Piglin Outposts, which is a hefty task. Piglin Outposts are strongholds that appeared at various locations when the Piglins came to the Overworld.
How To Destroy Piglin Outposts?
Destroying these outposts is not an easy task and requires a lot of effort – especially for new users who are just yet getting familiar with the game. This guide will discuss how to destroy the three Piglin Outposts. Destroying Minecraft Legends Piglin Outposts does not take into account what order they are destroyed in, so you can destroy them in whatever order you fancy.
How To Destroy The Blaze Rod Tower Outpost
The Blaze Rod Tower is located towards the Southeast of the Well of Fate and is considered the easiest to destroy out of the three. Hence, the most common first choice. The Blaze Towers are two tall towers accompanied by a Piglin Pit. Each of these infrastructures has its own Piglin army to defend it. Piglin Pits keep on spawning Piglins, so it may be best to destroy them before approaching the two towers.
- You will need the Cobblestone Golems to destroy each of these infrastructures and some Plank Goblins to attack Piglins.
- You can use Cobblestone Golems to attack both the towers and the Piglins, but it is much preferred to use the Golems for the towers and the Goblins for Piglins.
We do recommend that you bring in a couple of extra Cobblestone Golems since they are extremely effective in bringing down the Towers.
- To actually destroy the Blaze Rod Piglin Tower Outposts, command your Cobblestone Golems to attack each tower by facing your character towards the tower and prompt the Golems to attack.
- If you happen to see a blue flag alongside the tower, that means you Golems will now charge towards and attack the Tower.
- It may take a couple of minutes, but brick by brick, the tower will begin to collapse by the strikes of the Cobblestone Golems.
- If you take a close look, you may be able to see the tower begin to crumble as the Golems keep on attacking.
- Now once you have successfully brought down one of the two towers, focus on the other one and command your Golems to destroy that one.
Once both of these have been destroyed along with the Piglin Pit, you have successfully destroyed one of the three Minecraft Legend Piglin Outposts, and you can now advance to the next one.
How To Destroy The Nether Spreader Outpost
The second easiest in this list of three is the Nether Spreader Outpost, despite looking very deadly. This outpost includes multiple towers which move up and down called the Nether Spreaders. If you happen to be standing too close to any of them, the damage dealt is extremely high, so make sure to keep a few steps away.
- The Nether Spreader towers let out a red smoke in its surrounding area when they recede into the ground, and this smoke is the main cause of the damage to not only the protagonist but also the Golems.
- Destroying these towers and the Piglin Pits will be a challenge but not an impossible task.
- Once you have destroyed the towers and the Piglin Pits, you will have successfully destroyed the Nether Spreader Outpost.
Destroying the Gated Minecraft Legends Piglin Outpost is the same process as the previous one.
- First of all, focus the Plank Goblins to attack the Piglin Pits since they will keep on spawning.
- Once that task has been dealt with, stay as far away as possible and attack the Nether Spreader Towers using the Cobblestone Golems.
It will take a few minutes to collapse both towers completely, but once they have been destroyed, you will have successfully destroyed the second Minecraft Legends Piglin Outpost.
How To Destroy The Gated Outpost
The Gated Minecraft Legends Piglin Outpost is considered the hardest of all the outposts and will require the most effort. First and foremost, it is blocked in by barricades and sealed by a river of lava. Thankfully, with the help of Allays, getting inside is quite easy. You can create a bridge over the lava using the Ramp Player Building Melody and cross the pit of lava.
- Keep an eye out that the Piglins do not destroy the bridge you just made; this will be needed if you need to make a quick escape.
- If the Piglins do happen to destroy the bridge, you can make a new one if you have enough resources.
- To defeat the barricade surrounding the Outpost itself, there is a gate that players will have to cross.
- Command your Cobblestone Golems to attack the gate by just facing the gate. Once they have broken down the gate, you can just waltz inside.
Once you have successfully made it inside, all you now have to do is destroy the two Piglin Pits inside. Command your Golems to divide themselves into 2 halves and attack each Piglin Pit, and get to defeating any Piglins that make their way towards you.
Once you have destroyed the Piglin Pits, you have destroyed the third and final Piglin Pit.
This is all there is to know about Minecraft Legends Piglin Outposts and how to destroy them. Make sure to stay away from the Nether Spreader Towers and not let any Piglins get to you, and you should be fine! While you are here, check out our other guides such as Minecraft Legends: All Editions Comparison. Let us know in the comments below if you would like more guides like this one!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍