gave Key to Skyrest bridge There is a term in Lords of the Fallen that is often encountered by players who experience it for the first time. The location of the following item is not that straightforward, so it may take you a long time to reach it, if at all.
How to get Skyrest Bridge Key
Players can obtain the Skyrest Bridge key in Lords of the Fallen Vestage of Chabui at Pilgrim’s Perch.
There is a section in the hub area, the Skyrest Bridge, that you can only access once you get its key.
Here are the steps you need to follow to get the Skyrest Bridge Key in Lords of the Fallen:
- Once you have unlocked it. Central Center areaSkyrest bridge, at rest Vestage Make your way through the path in the middle and to the right.
- It’s a fairly linear path, and soon enough, you’ll arrive. Vestage of Chabui.
- Once you rest on this newly opened vestige, exit the room and take a sharp right.
- There should be one Ladder Fall off the edge of the platform, so slide down.
- There is another staircase that takes you further down.
- Jump on it and make your way to the lower level.
Just like before, there are many enemies hiding in sneaky places. It is recommended that you clear all enemies before proceeding. Platforming section About this quest, because enemies can be extremely annoying, and they can even snipe you from afar in Lords of the Fallen.
Once you’ve killed all the enemies in the first area, jump to the Hanging Platform And enter the second section.
An enemy with one Umbral Parasite This section can be quite annoying, so make sure you deal with it before you progress.
- Just like before, jump onto the suspended platform and jump to the third section.
- Climb on Ladder Taking you to the top and running after the enemies here.
- As you go through the group of enemies, there is a A hidden enemy That will try to push you off the edge.
- Keep an eye on it as you turn the corner and work on it quickly.
- Continue down the path to the bottom elevator that will take you up.
- Exit the elevator, grab it Ice Grip On the corpse in front of you, and continue straight ahead.
- gave Spiral stairs will lead you down the path as you pass a dead end in front of you.
- From here make a right and continue until you reach a. dead end.
This is where Umbral sphere comes in, so get yours out quickly lamp It is important that you Do not activate Your lamp and warp to the Umbral Realm in Lords of the Fallen. Take out your lamp and keep going Canopy bridge which appears on the right until you reach it. mid point
- Once you’re in it. center, Position yourself Drop down down, on the right edge.
- When you are in position, Put away your lamp So you fall onto the platform.
On this ledge is the item Faithful Bludgeon; choose Move it up and forward. Again, take out your lamp to look. Umbral circle and activate Soul Flay to reveal another bridge.
As you can see there are a couple Enemies Which sneaks up behind you as you maneuver across the bridge. Take them out and make a new path Bridge.
- Go straight ahead and turn left, after that you will see another bridge here,
- Make your way to the top of it, and there should be. idol I The center It looks very strange.
use Soul Flay over it idol, And see as one Item is removed from the sculpture. gave A dropped object There is no other Key to Skyrest bridge. Now that you have the turret key, all that’s left to do is use it to get yours Well deserved loot In Lords of the Fallen.
How to use Skyrest Bridge Key
You can unlock the first one. Inaccessible Areas used by Lords of the Fallen of Skyrest Bridge at closed doors. One of the paths leads to a hidden area with a very good one. Early game coach set. it is Articulating guide armour Which will help immensely with your defense problems in the first boss fights.
Get it too Princess Sting Amulet, including armor. Amulet gives you a damage buff based on your base. Loaded. There are also some additional items in the unlock section, but they are not as important as the ones mentioned above.
You can also set free A tortured prisoner. By looking for it. Completing it will grant you access to it. Pyromancy spells In Lords of the Fallen. If you want to know more about Tortured Prisoner, check out the following Wiki page.
My opinion on Skyrest Bridge Key
After playing Lords of the Fallen for a long time, I had the opportunity to explore these areas to properly find the hidden secrets.. It’s safe to say that getting Key to Skyrest bridge It will help you a lot in your development. Unlocking hidden areas gives you grants. Powerful items which you can use. Steam roll Enemies.
That wraps up my take. Skyrest Bridge’s Key Lords of the Fallen. If you are interested in finding out. The best starting class in Lords of the Fallenthe talented author of eXputer Irfan Ansari A detailed guide has been written on this topic. Was this guide helpful? Write it in the comments below.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍