LEGO 2K Drive is an upcoming LEGO-based racing game developed by Visual Concepts under 2K. The main advantage of the game is the ability of your vehicle to seamlessly adapt to whatever comes next on the course, be it a standard racetrack, off-road terrain, and even bodies of water. the smooth transformations are reminiscent of those seen in the LEGO movie franchise.
In this LEGO 2K Drive trophy guide, we’ll tell you everything you need to get the Platinum trophy for the creativity-driven racing game. Although there won’t be anything too challenging, it will require you to earn a bit of trophies through exploration.
It should be noted that LEGO 2K Drive will be released on May 19, 2023. Currently we only know the list of trophies.
There are 39 trophies to collect in LEGO 2K Drive:
- 1 platinum trophy
- 4 gold trophies
- 12 silver trophies
- 22 bronze trophies
LEGO 2K Drive Trophy List
- It tastes like platinum: Get all the trophies in the game.
- Sky Cup Champion: Complete the Sky Cup Grand Prix race in Story mode.
- Superior orbit: Spin 1080 degrees in the air without using a jetpack
- Crystal clear: Cut down all the world’s brush patches in Story mode
- folk hero: Complete all world quests in Story mode.
- Missile Lord: Avoid 50 missiles by jumping on them in the races.
- All animated: Collect 10 benefits
- Jet Setter: Find all the jetpacks in But Butte Couty in Story Mode
- Rotor Coaster: Find all rotopacks in Prospect Valley in Story mode
- Bad friends: Find all the batpacks in Hauntsborough in Story mode
- Roadshow Ready: Find all collectibles in Big Butte County
- Township Treasurer: Find all collectibles in Prospect Valley
- Paranormal Pimp: Find all Cleectibles in Hauntsborough
- The golden ending: Win a gold medal in every On-the-Go event in the world
- 6K unit: Drive 6000 miles (9656 km)
- You break things!: Destroy 15,000 objects
- XExperienced: Reach level 30 in Story mode
- A charismatic mentor: Receive your first checkered flag in Story mode
- Cruising Big Butte County: Drive through Big Butte County in Story Mode
- Navigating through the Prospect Valley: Drive through Prospect Valley in Story mode
- Cruising around Hauntsborough: Drive through Hauntsborough in Story mode
- New challengers: Play 10 races or minigames in Play Everyone
- 3K unit: Drive 3000 miles (4828 km)
- Skip Upington: jump 100 times
- Only the beginning: Get 50 new vehicles.
- The pit crew: Get 15 new vehicles.
- Road Pig: Destroy 200 traffic vehicles.
- It used to work: shipwreck 100 times
- Sidewalk Pig: Punt 200 pedestrians in the air
- Big Butte Champion: Complete the But Butte Grand Brick Arena race in Story mode.
- Champion Prospect: Win the Prospect Valley Grand Brick Arena race in Stoty mode
- What does this button do?: Use each type of power-up at least once
- Heat detector: Hit opponents with missiles 15 times
- Free Banana Smoothies: Discover all the garages in the world in Story mode
- Read the Handbook: Complete all Go-Kart Tutorial Chapters in the Garage.
- Hok means hello: Talk to 150 people
- Hauntsborough Champion: Beat the Hauntsborough Grand Brick Arena race in Story mode.
- I couldn’t have skidded better: Drift 5000 meters
The Platinum Race for LEGO 2K Drive is what you can expect from a family friendly game that encourages exploration and general enjoyment. You can get most of the trophies just by going around the maps and playing until the trophy notification appears on the screen.
It should be noted that LEGO 2K Drive has a “play anytime” multiplayer component where players can drive together in split-screen or with a group racing with 5 other friends. Online play is also essential to unlock the new challengers bronze trophy.
When the game launches on the 19th, it will include Butg Butte, Prospect Valley, and Hauntsborough County maps. But since it’s a “live service” title, it will have seasonal content and a battle pass for the foreseeable future.
Fortunately, unlike other live service games on the market, LEGO 2K Drive You will have no time limits on your Season Pass content. Which means you’ll be able to play at your own pace without fear of losing value if you’re not always playing the content. We have also received word that a new biome will be released later this year. With any luck, the title could receive long-term support from the publisher should it retain a large core audience.
Like any good kart racing game, there are some trophies that require you to perform certain repeated actions to get a trophy. Some like Missile Lord and Couldn’t have drifted better myself they are on the list. Others point more to the use of power-ups on opponents. These include Heat detector and the What does this button do? trophies
For the rest of the optional trophies, the game will ask you for collectibles on all the main maps. Don’t forget to keep an eye out for anything that is out of place. He crystal clear The gold trophy seems to be problematic, as it asks you to mow down every patch of weed in the world in Story mode. How are weed patches different from a shrub or hedge? I guess we’ll have to cut everything out to be sure.
And finally, let’s touch up the story progression trophies. From what we can tell, there don’t seem to be any difficulty spikes when searching for these trophies. You can get many just by playing the game normally. You still have to be the first to advance in the story, but that is expected of a racing title.
That’s all we have for this LEGO 2K Drive trophy guide. Watching the trailers and learning more about this game, we can more confidently say that the game focuses on what matters most: creativity and fun. And that pretty much sums up what LEGO is to many of us growing up.