One of the most effective components of LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga is the flexibility to play as any character from all 9 motion pictures. This looks as if it must be straightforward, however it has modified by means of the numerous LEGO video games. This latest iteration has to make utilizing a number of characters very straightforward, however it by no means explains how to do that.
How do I play as any character I would like in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga?
While in Freeplay, you utilize the left and proper buttons in your D-Pad to modify between six characters in your fast choose. To entry all of your characters and change them with these in your fast choose:
- Press the down button in your D-Pad to open your menu
- Go to the CHARACTERS Tab
- Go to the character you want to modify out and choose them.
- You will get the characters that share the identical menu as your chosen character.
- Go to the left till you get the menus to decide on the kind of character you need.
- The unique character you chose can be changed once you choose a personality.
- If you want to modify the costumes of your character, press Y (Xbox) or Triangle (PS4/PS5)
Related: Can you skip cutscenes in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga?
While you possibly can maintain altering characters as a lot as you want, the actions within the recreation that require particular characters will be accomplished by anybody in the identical group.
For extra LEGO Star Wars guides, take a look at 5 explanation why LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga may very well be the largest recreation of the 12 months or How to get basic Obi-Wan Kenobi in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga on Pro Game Guides.