To achieve Honkai Star Rail Equilibrium Level 3, players must first attain Trailblazer Level 40, which can be a lengthy process. Once I reached Trailblazer Level 40, a new Trial was unlocked. Successfully completing this trial allowed me to become Equilibrium Level 3.
- To reach Honkai Star Rail Equilibrium Level 3, players must first attain Trailblazer Level 40 and complete the third Trial of Equilibrium.
- To reach Trailblazer Level 40, players must complete daily missions, story missions, Calyexs, Forgotten Halls, Simulated Universe, and other repeatable activities to level up.
- It can take several weeks of consistent effort to reach Trailblazer Level 40 without spending real money.
- After reaching Honkai Star Rail Equilibrium Level 3, players will start receiving gold 5-star relics.
- Before reaching Honkai Star Rail Equilibrium Level 3, players should focus on farming trace materials and essential materials for character upgrades.
- Players can borrow units from other players to help them in Honkai Star Rail and should look for high-level players to add to their friends’ list.
How To Reach Honkai Star Rail Equilibrium Level 3
- Reach Trailblazer Level 40.
- After reaching Level 40, you’ll unlock the third Trial of Equilibrium.
- Complete the third Trial to upgrade your Equilibrium Level to level 3.
However, this is not an easy task and requires some effort. Here are some things you need to keep in mind:
- To reach Trailblazer Level 40, you will have to complete daily missions, story missions, Calyexs, Forgotten Halls, Simulated Universe, and other repeatable activities to level up.
- It will take some time to reach Trailblazer Level 40, and you need to be patient and consistent.
- If you don’t want to spend real money on Honkai Star Rail, you need to be prepared to spend several weeks grinding out activities.
- You can spend money if you want, but be smart about it and don’t overspend.
Tips Before Reaching Equilibrium Level 3
One of the biggest things after reaching Honkai Star Rail Equilibrium Level 3 is that you will now start getting gold 5-star relics. So, the point is:
- Do not farm Relics on Equilibrium Level 2 as you’re pretty much gonna replace them pretty fast.
So, what to do besides daily missions, story missions, Calyexs, and other repeatable activities?
- Start farming trace materials or essential materials for Character Upgrade.
- Look for different enemies around the map, as they drop these materials.
- Some enemies also drop synthesis materials, which can be helpful in fighting formidable foes.
- Craft the synthesis materials to aid you in battle.
What if the enemies are strong?
- If you’re struggling in Honkai Star Rail, remember that there is support available.
- You can borrow units from other players to help you out.
- Look for high-level players and add them to your friend’s list.
- Click refresh if you can’t find anyone available.
- Search for different people who can help you carry the runs.
Players need to attain Trailblazer Level 40 and complete the third trial to reach this level. It’s a pretty straightforward process. Decide the Best Team Comps before reaching Equilibrium Level 3 and collect the trace materials in advance. Or rather, create your own team using the Best 5 Star Honkai Star Rail units and 4 Star characters.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍