The Hogwarts Legacy is almost upon us, and the long-awaited game set in the wizarding world promises to deliver an authentic experience years before the Boy Who Lived steps into the hallowed halls of the school.
In this trophy guide, we’ll tell you what you need to know to get an idea of how to get the platinum trophy for Hogwarts Legacy. And before anyone asks, no, being in Gryffindor doesn’t automatically mean you’ll win the House Cup. That’s not how it works, is it?
There are a total of 46 trophies to earn:
- 1 platinum trophies
- 2 gold trophies
- 15 silver trophies
- 28 bronze trophies
Note: Hogwarts Legacy is set to release on February 10, 2023. Only the trophy list has been made known to us.
Hogwarts Legacy Trophy List
- Triumph Trophy: Get all the other trophies.
- The Knowledge Seeker: Win the House Cup
- A forte for achievement: Reach level 40
- Rises from the ashes: rescue the phoenix
- Hogwarts hero: Defeat Ranrok
- Fly the Good Flight: Beat Imelda’s time in all broomstick races.
- The Good Samaritan: Complete all side missions.
- Collector’s Edition: Complete all collections
- The nature of the beast: Breed all kinds of beast
- Going through the potions: Prepare all kinds of potions
- Take root: Grow all kinds of plants
- Third is the charm: Upgrade a piece of gear 3 times
- smart spender: Spend all talent points
- Accept the challenges: Defeat enemies on all battlefields.
- Merlin’s beard: Complete all of Merlin’s Trials
- Last touches: Use ancient magic on all enemies in the game.
- The Spell Master: Learn all spells
- The ends petrify the means: Defeat a total of fifty enemies using Petrificus Totalus
- The guy who makes an entry: Complete the introduction and finish the Selection Ceremony.
- The Toast of the Town: Find the map chamber as Slytherin
- The Auror’s Apprentice: Find the map chamber as Hufflepuff
- The Gryffindor in the Graveyard: Find the Chamber of Maps as a Gryffindor
- The wise owl: Find the Map Chamber as Ravenclaw
- First Class Student: Attend your first class
- Troll with Punches: Survive the troll attack in Hogsmeade
- That’s a Guardian: Meet Charles Rookwood in the Chamber of Maps
- Fighting with a Graphorn: Subdue the Lord of the Coast
- The one who dominated the memories: See all Pensieve memories
- The holy hero: Use a deathly hallow
- The Avenging Gazelle: Complete the Natsai Onai relationship line.
- The Dragon Defender: save a dragon
- Best friends: Complete Poppy Sweeting’s relationship line.
- A sallow grave: Complete the Sebastian Sallow relationship line.
- Challenge accepted: Complete all levels of a challenge.
- A keen sense of spell: Summon Ancient Magic for the first time
- Loom to improve: Upgrade a piece of equipment
- The root of the problem: Stun 10 different enemies using a mandrake
- A talent to spend: Spend 5 talent points
- Room with View: Reach the highest point of the castle, the headmaster’s upper studio.
- Spill Milk: Use Flipendo ten times: to tip one or several cows
- Flo around the world: Unlock all Floo Llamas
- I followed the butterflies: Follow the butterflies to a treasure.
- The Intrepid Explorer: Discover all the cairn dungeons
- Navigating along: Visit the Poidsear Coast
- Terror Demiguise: Find all the Demiguise statues
- Raise expectations: Reach a combo of 100
Based on what the developers said during interviews, a single Hogwarts Legacy game will take you somewhere within the ballpark of 30-40 hours. They also said that completing the game (aka platinum) will take players over 100 hours. That might appeal to some but let’s be real, if you really love the Wizarding World then 100 hours to do everything shouldn’t be a problem.
The first set of trophies that caught our eye is the “Find the Map Chamber” trophies. To get all four, you’ll need to find the Chamber of Maps as a student of each house. We don’t currently know how far along the story will be, but if it’s very early in the game, you can decide to progress through the story until you reach that point with your chosen house, restart, and reach it. again in a separate save file.
If not, your only option is to have four separate matches. Again, some players really like that kind of thing.
Another line of trophies that stood out are the relationship trophies: the avenging gazelle, beast friends, Y a sallow grave. It should be noted that they all belong to one of the houses. (Except Ravenclaw) If possible, you should get this out of the way in one game. If not, then it’s good that you will play the story three more times.
The trophies that can take up most of your time can be the collectibles. we don’t know if the nature of the beast, going through the potionsY Take root are connected to the collector’s edition Silver trophy, but we venture to guess that is the case. one can say that Horror Demiguise The bronze trophy is also part of i,t but seeing how far this trophy is from the rest makes us wonder.
Other than that, there are trophies like The Good Samaritan Y smart spender. The former is all about doing side quests, while the latter is more concerned with spending all the talent points. You can achieve this in your first game.
Challenge-related trophies include:
- Fly the Good Flight For beating Imelda’s time in all the broom races
- Challenge accepted for completing all levels of a challenge
- accept the challenges for defeating enemies in all battlefields
- Merlin’s beard! For completing all of Merlin’s Trials
- The Intrepid Explorer: Discover all the cairn dungeons
And that’s it for this Hogwarts Legacy Trophy Guide. Stay tuned for any changes to the trophy list closer to launch. We hope this preview prepares you for what’s to come when the game launches.
Check out this official cinematic trailer courtesy of the Hogwarts Legacy Youtube channel.