Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos is the sixth game in which Natsume holds only the position of developer. It takes place on Anthos, a world that was once saved thanks to the sacrifice of the Harvest Goddess and the Harvest Goblins. As a result of the disaster, the lands were isolated from each other. It would take a brave soul to restore balance to nature and restore paths once thought lost.
In this Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos trophy guide, I’ll tell you what you need to know to get started on the path to earning the platinum trophy for the game. Winds of Anthos is said to be a celebration of the 25th anniversary of the Harvest Moon franchise. Expect trophies related to many of the activities we’ve all loved since our days in Mineral Town.
Note: Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos is set to release on September 26, 2023. Only the trophy list has been made known to us.
There are 38 trophies to earn in Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos.
- 1 platinum trophy
- 8 gold trophies
- 15 silver trophies
- 14 bronze trophies
- 10 DLC trophies
Harvest Moon Trophy List The Winds of Anthos
- Anthos Champion: Unlock all trophies
- Legendary Farmer: Harvest all types of crops.
- Legendary Explorer: Find all the Power Wisps
- Legendary Prospector: Collect all the gems and minerals.
- Legendary breeder: Acquire all animals and pets.
- Legendary fisherman: Catch all types of fish.
- Legendary Chef: make all the dishes
- The height of happiness: have a wedding
- Fruit of Our Love: Have a child
- You are rich!: Make 1,000,000 G
- Peace of Anthos: Return peace to Anthos
- Gold medalist: Win all advanced level contests
- Exciting days: Participate in any festival on one date.
- Agricultural Master: Master any farming skill
- Diligent worker: Make any town teach the maximum cultural level.
- Novice farmer: Harvest your first crop that you grow yourself.
- The first steps of a breeder: Get your first animal
- Festival fan: participate in a festival
- Bronze Medalist: Win any contest
- Did I plant this?: Harvest a mutated crop
- How great!: Harvest a giant harvest
- This Land is My Land: Find all moving locations
- Natural Disaster Master: Use fences to protect your crops from bad weather
- Belly full of See: Complete the history of the town of Lenctenbury.
- You are enthralled: Complete the story of the town of Lilikala.
- Autumn dancing: Complete the history of the town of Herbstburg.
- Hot hiems: Complete the story of the town of Zimagrad.
Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos DLC Trophy List
Pack of visitors from afar! trophies
- Expanding our business: Help develop the town of Verne
- Return of investment: Complete the history of Verne’s town.
- It’s great real estate: Move to the town of Verne
- A new business initiative: Interact with the Verne trading company
Animal Avalanche Pack! trophies
- An amazing discovery!: Preserves all varieties of the mysterious Sasquatch.
- Friend of all animals: Keep all the extras except the Sasquatch
Tool Upgrade Pack and New Interior Designs! trophies
- Master Enhancer: Upgrade all your tools to the highest level
- Interior designer: Do all the additional house interiors
New Crop, Fish and Recipe Pack! trophies
- Food fanatic: Get all the crops and additional fish
- World class chef: Prepare all additional dishes
Important: Please note that you only need to do the trophies from the base game in order to get platinum. Though it is nice to have the rest to add to your collection of trophies.
The trophy run for an average Harvest Moon game shouldn’t take more than 20 hours or so. It all depends on how efficient you are and your dedication to exploring the environments outside of farming hours.
One of the first trophies you’ll probably get is the Novice farmer Bronze trophy for harvesting your first crops. If you use fast-growing crops, you can have a batch ready during the first week of spring.
you get the Did I plant this? and the How big! Bronze trophies for growing mutated and giant crops, respectively. I can only assume that the mutations are a byproduct of farming in certain biomes where the weather conditions are a bit weird. They may also be a product of technology, something that is supposed to improve the quality of your crops.
There are 5 bachelors and 5 bachelorettes that you will potentially get close to and even marry. He height of happiness The silver trophy is unlocked after you or your loved one proposes. In previous games, if your character hasn’t chosen anyone yet before the end of the year, the one closest to you will propose to you out of the blue. Shortly after you will be eligible to unlock the Fruit of our love Silver trophy for having a child with your spouse.
He “The first steps of a breeder” The bronze trophy is a prerequisite for legendary breeder Gold trophy. This requires you to acquire all the animals and pets in the game. You will be able to take care of livestock such as cows, sheep, chickens, horses and more. When it comes to pets, your options are cats, dogs, parakeets, wolves, and other types we don’t know about yet.
Exploration has always been a staple of Harvest Moon games. To get the legendary explorer and the Legendary Prospector Gold trophies, you will have to explore the world of Anthos on foot or riding a mount. In areas that townspeople don’t visit often, you may encounter Harvest Wisps, wild animals, mines, and world events.
Depending on the game, there will be 10 different festivals and contests for you to try to win. You unlock the festival fan Bronze trophy for participating in a festival and the bronze medalist Bronze trophy for winning a contest. To get the gold medalist Silver Trophy, you will need to win all advanced level contests. They look like more competitive versions of the contests you’ve already entered.
And finally, there are five unique cities with their own stations, terrain, and villagers.
- Lenctenbury Village
- Lilikala Village
- Herbstburg Village
- Zimagrad Town
- Verne Village
You unlock the This land is my land Bronze trophy for finding all mobile locations in the base game. Verne Village is a DLC location and I don’t think it will be part of the list. In case you’re curious, you can use Doc Jr’s Expando-Farm to quickly move between locations. Just don’t ask too many questions.
Fast travel is finally unlocked and you can use the Harvest Goddess Warp Statues to travel between villages.
And that’s all I have for this Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos trophy guide. If anything worth mentioning comes up, I’ll be sure to update this article with all relevant information.
Harvest Moon The Winds of Anthos will be released on September 26, 2023 on PS4, PS5, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, and PC (via Steam).