Dead by Daylight developer Behaviour Interactive has rolled out some new updates to the PTB for testing. Aside from evading the Clown, Survivors and Killers can benefit from the reworked Haddonfield map and a bevy of tweaks earlier than they hit the reside recreation.
Related: All Shrine of Secrets perks in Dead by Daylight this week (April 5)
Dead by Daylight Mid-Chapter Highlights
- Haddonfield map has acquired a visible overhaul
- Survivor issue rankings are being eliminated resulting from all Survivors sharing the identical mechanics
- Killer issue rankings are being modified to Easy, Moderate, Hard, or Very Hard
- Survivors now affected by Hemorrhage could have their therapeutic development regress steadily when not being healed.
- Sloppy Butcher and the Nightmare’s “Z” Block add-on are being modified to take this modification under consideration.
- The Nightmare
- Modified for the Hemorrhage rework
- The Legion
- Fancy and spooky new Terror Radius and Chase music choices!
- A plethora of latest add-ons
- The Ghost Face
- New Terror Radius and Chase music (much less spooky)
- Add-on overhauls
- Modifications to stalk and reveal mechanics
Engine Update and Download Size
- An engine replace is being deployed, so count on a bigger than normal replace this time
For a full record of the PTB patch notes, verify the official forum.
For extra Dead by Daylight goodies, try Dead by Daylight Codes (April 2022) – Free DBD Bloodpoints! on Pro Game Guides.