Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Gad about crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Gad about Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Gad about. This clue last appeared January 8, 2023 in the Premier Sunday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Gad about crossword clue should be:
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- ABOUT (adverb)
- used of movement to or among many different places or in no particular direction.
- in or to a reversed position or direction.
- ABOUT (adjective)
- on the move.
- GAD (noun)
- a sharp prod fixed to a rider’s heel and used to urge a horse onward.
- an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling or lightheadedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months.
- GAD (verb)
- wander aimlessly in search of pleasure.
Today’s Premier Sunday Crossword Answers
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.