Echocalypse Codes (November 2022) – Pro Game Guides
Echocalypse is a mobile role-playing game set in a post-apocalyptic world where players take on the role of the Awakener, leading a team of Kemono Girls, the last hope for humanity. Saving her sister from Rasparta’s clutches, the player will unravel the mysteries leading up to the cataclysm that struck the earth and the order’s connection to it all.
A set of Echocalypse codes for this game will help the player move faster with random SR affinity chests, tribute points, and an in-game resource called Iridimorphite. It’s useful for players just starting out as it will give them an edge to make level progression and farming faster and easier.
Do you enjoy your mobile gaming RPG experience? Be sure to check out our codes for more games like Goddess of Victory Nikke Codes, Genshin Impact Codes, Honkai Impact 3 Codes, Final Gear Codes, and Neural Cloud Codes.
List of all echocalypse codes
Updated on November 24, 2022
New codes have been added!
Echocalypse Codes (Working)
- ECHO777—20x Mission Data III, 10x Augmentation Protocol, 20x Sil Bio-Chip, 10,000x Tribute Points, 100x Iridimorphite (New)
- TESLOVIK—10 Random SR Affinity Gift Chests, 20,000 Tribute Points, and 300 Iridimorphite (New)
- ECHO10KSEA—10 Random SSR Affinity Gift Chests, 30 Mission III Data, 10,000 Tribute Points, and 500 Iridimorphite (New)
- NICE30KSEA—10 Random SSR Affinity Gift Chests, 30 Mission III Data, 10,000 Tribute Points, and 200 Iridimorphite (New)
Echocalypse Codes (Expired)
- LOW COST COSPLAY01—Redeem for rewards
- EARLY ACCESS—Redeem for rewards
- THANK YOU—Redeem for rewards
How to redeem codes in Echocalypse
Redeeming the codes in Echocalypse is easy and if you need further clarification, check out the guide below.
- Throw echocalypse on your device.
- Once in the main menu, tap on the player avatar icon on the top left screen to enter the Personal Information menu.
- Tap on the Basic data submenu to access account information.
- Tap on the redeem code button pointed to in the screenshot above.
- Enter the code and tap on the Redeem button.
How can you get more echocalypse codes?
For more Echocalypse codes as they come out, be sure to follow the game’s developer team. yoozoo in their social networks, @Echocalypse_SEA on his Twitter page and his Facebook page @EchocalypseSEA. Also, since our code team works daily to keep codes up to date, it’s always a good idea to press Ctrl+d to bookmark this page. That way you won’t miss any new code that might come out.
Why aren’t my Echocalypse Codes working?
There may be a few reasons why your echocalypse codes are working. One of the main ones could be that they expired. Unfortunately, codes can sometimes not last forever and are limited by time or by events. Also, make sure to write the code manually instead of copying and pasting. Sometimes errors happen and you can pass extra characters, making the code invalid.
How to roll again in Ecocalypse?
Rerolls are a common strategy that players use in gacha-type games, and here’s how to use it correctly in Echocalypse. The trick is to start the game as a guest and not link the account until you reach level 24. At that point, the game will allow you to roll.
- Play Draw on the right side of the main menu screen.
- Play raffle x10 as much as the game allows you.
- If you drew an S-level character, great! Mission accomplished! If not, unfortunately you will have to repeat the whole process again.
What is Echocalypse?
Echocalypse is a mobile role-playing game that places the player in a post-apocalyptic sci-fi world. There are around a hundred characters called Kemono Girls for the player to guide through multiple levels and areas. It features base building and decorating, as well as teaming up with other players online for group bonuses.
If you want more mobile game codes, we have plenty in our Game Codes posts! Also, check out our Idle Hero Codes article here on Pro Game Guides.