The Revision Zero Pulse Rifle is the latest Exotic to be added to the weaponry in Destiny 2. First released in the third week of Seraph’s season, this 450 RPM plus rifle performs very well in its intended range, and wreaks havoc with bursts. The Hunter’s trace internals rival most heavy-hitting sniper rifles.
In this guide, we will tell you how to get the Revision Zero Exotic Pulse Rifle. Additionally, we’ll see some interesting things about the gun during testing.
How to Get a Review Zero Foreign Plus Rifle
The new exotic plus rifle is accessible after completing week 3 activities for seasonal quests. More specifically, revision zero can be achieved after completing 24 of the first phase. “More than a weapon” seasonal search.
As the new week begins, Clovis Bray will task you with opening the Seraph Chest at the end of the Heist Battlegrounds Arena. When you return to Clovis, Elizabeth and Anna will have finished preparing to go to the orbital station to reawaken Rasputin.
You will also pick up. “Hidden Shape” Find out where you will need to go to the relic on the enclave on Mars after completing it. “Operation: Seraph’s Shield” Foreign Quest.
After talking to Elizabeth, Operation: Seraph’s Shield will become available on the map screen of the Exotic quest HELM.
This quest is part of the seasonal quest and is essential to advancing the story. You can do it solo or as a team of three players.
Here’s a brief summary of what you can expect with the search:
- You’ll start out on the ground doing normal things in Heist Battleground.
- Once you enter the facility, you’ll be re-introduced to the same “scanner” and “operator” mechanics that are present in Deepstone Crypt. Once you are introduced, you will take a space elevator to an orbital space station.
- You’ll battle Hive and Fallen forces as you make your way to the center of the station, solving puzzles that use scanner and operator mechanics.
- At the very end of the quest, you’ll fight one of Aramis’ resurrected lieutenants. This week it’s Praksis.
- We suspect we’ll be competing against other lieutenants in other parts of the station in the coming weeks.
Clovis will incidentally give us revision zero after reporting back.
How to Build a Revision Zero Plus Rifle
The weapon that Clovis gives you is a red border weapon from Revision Zero.
Here, you have two options:
- You can figure out the pattern through the advancement of the addon.
- Disarm the weapon and get the pattern on the spot.
Extracting through the Attunement Progress will give you 300 resonance elements that you will need to craft a new Exotic. However, finishing it will give you 100 resonance elements.
Deep Sight Resonance at 100% is the only way to extract the pattern without destroying the weapon. The only way to get the weapon again is to craft it at the Relic in the Martian Enclave.
Now that you have the relic, you’ll then head to Mars to transform into a weapon.
Note: you need to complete the introductory quest for the Witch Queen campaign in order to gain access to the Enclave.
You need the following resources to craft a weapon.
- 7 Resonant alloys
- 15,000 glamour
- 750 resonant elements
Resonant combos can get you as a chance drop from eliminating legendary weapons. Resonant elements come from red border weapons.
Revised Zero Plus Rifle Specs
The Revision Zero is a 450 RPM pulse rifle with 2 fire modes.
- Hawkeye Light Burst Fire: Fires a steady burst of four lightweight rounds.
- Hakke Heavy Burst Fire: Fires a less steady burst of two high-damage, long-range rounds.
Here are the traits a gun can have on a trait slot:
- Moving target
- The eye of the storm
- Motion is continuous
- Elemental capacitor
- Draw slack
- Varpal weapon
Internal upgrade is required to unlock new features. Although all the newly minted guns get the dynamic target feature to begin with.
At this point, it boils down to personal preference. But this may change as other internal attributes of the weapon become available. And you’ll also want to keep upgrading weapon features. In addition to the stat bump each new intrinsic offers, gun visuals will also change according to the weapon’s intrinsic level.
While we currently don’t know how to get the other internals, we do know the conditions for unlocking the 4 Catalysts of the rifle.
- Frenzy Rift: Each quick kill with this weapon gradually increases the reload speed for a short period of time.
- “Given the Quest”Should You Choose to Accept, Part I” is available on the Exo frame in HELM after completing step 32.More than a weapon“
- Pressurized Raft: Durability and accuracy have improved with the reduction of the magazine.
- “Given the Quest”Should You Choose to Accept, Part II“Should You Choose to Accept, Part I,” and is available on the Exo Frame in HELM upon completing Step 39.More than a weapon“
- Illegal correction: Accuracy greatly reduces reload time.
- “Given the Quest”Should You Choose to Accept, Part III“Should You Choose to Accept, Part II,” and is available on the Exo Frame in HELM upon completing Step 46.More than a weapon“
- 4-Timer Rift: A quick landing precision hit will return two rounds to the magazine.
- “Given the Quest”Should You Choose to Accept, Part IV“Should You Choose to Accept, Part III,” and is available on the Exo Frame in HELM upon completing Step 53.More than a weapon“
This will lead us on a quest for “more than a weapon” to unlock everything. We have come a long way for this.
Our initial impressions of the weapon are quite good. This weapon is mostly designed with PvP in mind. It can split most Guardians in two after a quick headshot even with a lot of flexibility.
In PvE, you’ll want to charge up Hunter’s trace intrinsics by landing precision shots. As soon as you charge 1/4 of the energy bar you can switch firing modes. At most, you will be able to charge up to 4 shots.
Here are a few things to keep in mind. Yes, the shield piercing round completely destroys phalanx shields. Secondly, if you die while spinning, you will lose all your stored targeting data.
It takes exactly 12 crates to fill one section of the bar. This applies to both modes of firing whether it is in PvP or PvE.
Interestingly, the game treats this weapon as a plus rifle when it is in sniper mode. In other words, flinch on fire is virtually non-existent.
From our observations, this weapon has either maximum range or maximum stability depending on the firing mode. You will easily hit maximum range with two bursts and the same goes for four bursts with stability.
And that’s it for our first impressions of the new Exotic. Check back with us here in the coming weeks as we take a more in-depth look at the weapon.
Check out the rest of our season of surf guides:
Also, check out this video from the YouTuber Lucky 10 p where he shares his first impressions of the newly revised Zero Plus rifle.