Bungie has recently released the new Destiny 2 light fall trailer Showing off the various weapons and armor that come in Year 6.
Right before the upcoming ninth weekly reset in Destiny 2 Season of the Seraph, Bungie finally revealed the upcoming weapons and armor pieces for Lightfall. The new trailer that was released today showed off the new item called the Strand.
In the Destiny 2 Lightfall trailer, players will be able to use exotic weapons that have the Strand item along with new pieces of gear for all three classes. There are no specific details yet, but these three pieces of new gear could tie into the legendary campaign reward pool, just like they do with The Witch Queen.
The trailer shows around seven items (weapons and gear pieces combined) in the trailer. Take a look at their names and roles below:
- final warning weapon – Charged Tracking Rounds
- Deterministic Chaos Minigun – Rhythmic handicaps; 4 shot weakens enemies, 16the Shot makes enemies volatile.
- Exotic Hunter Helmet Cyrtarachne Facade – Grapple gives woven mail; Shaking Resistance of Woven Mesh
- Abeyant’s Leap Exotic Titan Leg Armor – Barricade spawns additional tabs.
- Quicksilver Storm Exotic Catalyst – Grenades create entanglements on kills.
- Swarmers Exotic Warlock Leg Armor – Destroying tangles spawns threads.
- Winter’s Bite Exotic Stasis Glaive – Freeze enemies with an orb of frost.
More weapons and gear pieces are expected to be announced at a later date.
Destiny 2 is available now for PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, and PS5.