Auto supply can be quite helpful in Dave the driver if you want all ingredients to restock automatically whenever preparing a required dish. In Dave the Diver, you will have to manage the sushi restaurant and keep an eye out on its suppliers as well; you will be required to multitask a lot. You will be required to dive deep into the water to collect all fish so you can gather resources for the dishes prepared in the sushi restaurant at night. That is why auto supply can be quite helpful if you want to get things done quickly and in a convenient way.
What Is Auto Supply In Dave The Diver
In Dave the Diver, you will be required to collect a significant amount of fish by diving deep into the water for the dishes at your sushi restaurant.
You will have to manage the whole restaurant by yourself as well at night and serve every customer to get coins as a reward.
- While you will be able to hire help at a later point in Dave the Diver, you can still make use of a feature from early on called auto supply.
- With auto supply activated, you will be able to restock ingredients needed for a specific dish automatically.
- Unfortunately, you won’t get much explanation about the feature and how it works.
- You will have to set it up first to your inventory so that you will be able to get things done around the sushi restaurant easily and in a much faster way.
How To Activate
The first step is to activate the auto supply system, and you will be able to do that by opening the menu whenever the night starts in Bancho’s Sushi Restaurant.
After that, you will be required to select the dish which is on the menu and has to be served throughout the night.
- While you will be able to select multiple servings at once, I would recommend you select only one of each of the dishes that have to be served that night.
- After that, you need to go back to the menu and select the dish from there which has to be cooked. Now there will be a drop-down menu in front of you with auto supply as one of the options.
- By selecting auto supply, a prompt will appear which will ask the players to confirm if they want to order supply the ingredients for the dish.
- After clicking OK, you will be able to activate and enable Dave the Diver auto supply system.
- With auto supply activated, not only will you save a lot of fish and ingredients, but it will also make more money.
- Furthermore, since the ingredients and fish will not be wasted when the auto supply is enabled, you will be able to dive to search for secrets and other important items instead of catching fish only.
- We will also have a lot more dishes to sell and will be able to make money easily.
Uses Of Auto Supply
Dave the Diver auto supply is definitely one of the most important features that can help you out a lot if you’re looking to get things done quickly around the sushi restaurant.
Since the ingredients will be reached out automatically, you will not have to worry about getting the ingredients for every single dish you’re going to make for the night.
- Furthermore, you will not get any penalty or less money by using the auto supply feature.
- Auto supply will allow you to earn more money in a quicker way. So if you are looking to farm more bucks, you should definitely make use of the auto supply system.
- Another great feature of Dave the Diver auto supply is that you will be able to save up on a lot of resources, including fish and ingredients. This is because you will only be making dishes that are actually needed throughout the night and are required by the customers in a sushi restaurant.
- Without using auto supply, you might end up making a lot more dishes and waste ingredients and fish since you wouldn’t know the required dishes for the night.
- This is why I highly recommend using auto supply if you are stocked up on the required ingredients so that you can save resources and money.
- Furthermore, you will also get a lot of time to explore the depths of the ocean instead of only collecting fish whenever you dive.
- The only con to the auto supply system in Dave the Diver is that it will be using any rare ingredients and fish to make the recipes.
- Therefore, you might want to use any special ingredients you have in your inventory to complete important tasks before turning on the auto supply otherwise, they will get used in the preparation of normal dishes.
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on Dave the Diver auto supply system and how to enable it.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍