Clash Royale typically has a 20-win challenge that they introduce to players here and there, and players need to make decks to participate in the challenge, where they aim to climb the ladder to 20 wins to get their hands on handsome rewards. Most players will have difficulties figuring out what kinds of Clash Royale 20 Win Challenge Decks they should invest in, and they will need assistance!
- The 20-win challenge is a challenge in Clash Royale where the player must aim to 20 get 20 wins while being in competitions with other opponents.
- Each player will get a total of 3 tries where they can lose between matches, but if the player suffers more than 3 losses, then they are disqualified.
- Players will be able to get 3 entries into the matches, which allows them to test out their skills and combinations with ease!
- Each deck will comprise 8 cards that allow them to mix and match different rarity cards that can be placed in the deck.
- No matter what the deck is comprised of, players should aim to have fun in their combinations and the challenges!
One of the first decks that we would like to talk about will be a deck that players will be able to take benefit from. The main aim of the deck will be to offer the player as much defense as possible since it will have an insanely high defense rating.
Now, other than that, it will also give a pretty good attack rating since the overall attack output of the deck won’t be that bad, and combined with that, the deck selection will also have a pretty good amount of versatility that will be in it, allowing players to figure out what kind of cards might fit best.
However, if there’s one thing to look out for in the deck, it’s that the deck is nowhere near Free-to-play friendly, and this deck won’t be suited for players who aren’t willing to spend a dime in the game. Other than that, here are the cards that players will have in the deck:
- The first card in the deck will be a common arrows card, and when it comes to its overall damage, it will be 366, while its tower damage will be 111, and its spell radius will be 4. The card itself will be centered toward being an AoE damage spell that has a large AoE Radius, and it can shoot out a total of 3 arrows at the same time.
- The next card will be a rare Fireball card, and players will see its overall damage being 689, its tower damage will be 207, and its overall spell radius will be 2.5. it’s a medium-ranged AoE spell card that allows for an overall high damage output.
- With that, the next card will be a Giant Skeleton card of the Epic rarity. There will be 5 main things to consider regarding the card: its hitpoints will be 3600, its damage will be 267, its hit speed will be 1.4, its death damage will be 534, and its speed will be set to medium.
- Moving on, the next card will be the Zappies card which will be of the Rare rarity, and it will have total hitpoints of 530, while its damage will be 116, and its overall range will be set to 4.5. Apart from that, its hit speed would be 2.1, and it will have a medium speed with a count of 3.
- As for the graveyard card, it will be a legendary card with a spell radius of 4 and a duration of 10.
- Next up, we have the Inferno Dragon card, which is yet another legendary card, and there will be five main aspects about it too. It will have hitpoints of about 1294, while its overall damage will be set to 36. Besides that, its hit speed will be 0.4, and the range will be 3.5, while its speed will be medium.
- Another one that players will want in the card will be skeleton king, which will be a champion rarity, and will have total hitpoints of about 2300, while it will have damage of 205, hit a speed of 1.6, and its overall speed will be medium.
- Last but not least, players can add the tombstone rare card.
The next deck we would like to feature will be called the Trifecta deck for a reason. One of the biggest selling points of the deck will be that it will have a godly defense surrounding it, practically guarding the players through the challenge, and payers will be able to not have to worry about bad defense.
Another selling point of the deck will be that it will have impeccable synergy, meaning that the 8 cards featured in the Clash Royale 20 Win Challenge Decks will have one of the best synergies available.
Apart from that, the cards will be extremely good in terms of versatility. Therefore it will have an insanely high defense, synergy, and versatility rating. The overall attack of the deck will be pretty solid, too. However, the same con that we mentioned in the first deck will also apply here: this deck will not be F2P-friendly.
- One of the first cards that players can have in this deck will be Dart Goblin, and it will be a rare card with five main things that players will want to focus on. Its overall hitpoints will be set to 260, its overall damage will be 131, and its range will be 6.5. Other than that, its hit speed will be 0.7, and its speed will be very fast.
- With a fireball in hand, players can be reassured that their damage output in the deck will be deadly too. The fireball will be a rare card and will have overall damage of 689, alongside having tower damage of 207, while its spell radius will be 2.5
- With that, the next card will be the inferno tower, which will be yet another rare card with 1749 hitpoints, while its damage will be pretty low, at 42. However, its hit speed will be 0.4, while its overall range will be 6.
- With Goblin Drill, it will be an epic card with 1440 hitpoints.
- The next card players can have in this deadly deck will be the Skeleton Army card which will be an epic card. When it comes to its overall hit points, it will have 81, alongside having damage of 81, and its hit speed will be 1. Other than that, its speed will be extremely fast and have a 15 count.
- The Wall Breakers card will be an epic rarity card with 331 hitpoints, alongside medium damage output, which will still contribute to the overall attack output for the player, with the damage being 392. Other than that, the speed will be very fast again, alongside the count of 2.
- With The Log card being legendary, players can also use it in their cards since it will have damage of 290, and the overall tower damage will be 58.
- Lastly, the Skeleton King card will be the champion card with quite a high number of hitpoints, with them being 2300. The damage will be 205, and the hit speed will be 1.6. Lastly, the overall speed of the card will be medium.
Another solid deck players might want to try out will contain 8 cards. The deck will mainly focus on the overall versatility of the deck rather than mainly focusing on attack or defense.
Nonetheless, the overall defense of the deck will be pretty solid too. Alongside that, players will be able to take advantage of the godly synergy between the 8 cards. All in all, in all three aspects, the deck balances out pretty well, and players don’t need to worry about the damage output as well since there will be quite a few cards that will provide that too.
- One of the first cards that players can use will be the arrows card, a common A0 card. Its overall damage will be 366, which will be pretty moderate, and its tower damage will be balanced off to be 111 while it will have an overall spell radius of 4.
- Moving on, the next card that we would like to feature that will play a pretty important role in the deck will be the Lava Hound legendary card which will be a legendary card. It will have one of the higher hitpoints, with them being 3811, and damage will be 54. Other than that, the hit speed will be 1.3, while the range will be 2. However, the overall speed will be on the lower end.
- As for the next card, it will be the Flying Machine card which will be rare, and its overall hitpoints will be 614, while its damage will be a bit on the lower end since it will be 171. However, its hit speed will be 1.1, while its general speed will be pretty fast, with a range of 6.
- The next one will be the Inferno Dragon, which will be a legendary card with 1294 hitpoints. Other than that, it will have 36 damage and a 0.4 hit speed, while it will have a medium general speed and a range of 3.5
- Another legendary solid card will be Miner, which will have a total hitpoint of 1210, while its damage will be 193. its overall tower damage will be 58, and its general speed will be the main reason why the card will be placed here due to its fast speed, and the hit speed will also be 1.2
- The skeleton king card will be a champion-rarity card with a high focus on hit points, set to 2300, while the damage will be 205, the hit speed will be 1.6, and the overall speed will be moderate.
- The Skeleton Dragons card, which will be common, will have 532 hitpoints, while its damage will be a bit on the lower end since it will be only 161. The good thing about the card will be its fast speed, and the hit speed will be 1.9 while its range will be 3.5 and its overall count will be 2.
- The final card will be the rare tombstone card.
Moving on, the next deck that we would like to feature will be an all-rounder. Not only will the card have excellent ratings for its defense, but it will also have excellent versatility. The deck will also be rated pretty high on its defense scalings, making it the perfect trio that a player might need.
Alongside that, the attack isn’t lacking at all, which makes the deck all the more useful for combat and taking on the challenge. However, the F2P score isn’t all that great. Therefore, f2p players might struggle here a bit.
- The first card that players can choose to add to their deck will be the Epic balloon card, which will have 1680 hitpoints and its overall damage set to 640, while the death damage will be 240. Alongside that, the hit speed will be 2, while it will have a moderate speed.
- With fireball, it will be a rare card with 689 damage, and its overall tower damage will be set to 207 while it will have an overall speller radius of 2.5.
- Alongside that, the next card will be the Lava Hound card, a legendary card with insanely high hitpoints, as the hitpoints are 3811. With that, it has 54 damage at level 11, while its hit speed is 1.3, and has a range of 2 with slow speed.
- At level 11, the guard’s card, which is an epic card, will have 81 hitpoints, while also having a 240 shield. It will have its damage set to 121, while its overall hit speed will be 1.1. Other than that, it will have a pretty fast speed and a count of 3.
- With the next card being Mega Minion, players can expect it to be a rare card. As for its overall stats, it will have 837 hitpoints and 311 damage at 11. It will have a hit speed of 1.6, while its range will be 2, and its speed will be pretty okay.
- With the amount of rares, it’s important to have a common card in the mix too, which is where the Zap card comes in, and it will have 192 damage. With that, it will also have tower damage of 58, while its spell radius will be 2.5
- Another of the common cards will be Skeleton Dragons, with 532 hitpoints, and at level 11, it will have 532 hitpoints, while its damage will be 161. Apart from that, its hit speed will be 1.9, while its overall range will be 3.5 however the speed will be incredibly fast.
And there we have it! A few decks that players can try out if they’re planning to take part in the 20-win challenge, and with that, we will wrap up our Clash Royale 20 Win Challenge Decks guide!
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍