In Call of Duty Warzone 2, players can acquire custom loadouts through various methods, and you’ll need to know the best weapons to use on the Al Mazrah map. The STB 556 is one of the assault rifles and is exceptionally effective in Warzone 2. This versatile weapon takes down enemies quickly, whether you’re engaging in close combat or spraying an opponent at mid-range. Here are the best attachments and gear for the STB 556 in Warzone 2.
Best STB 556 Attachments for Warzone 2
The STB 556 is unlocked when players reach account level 41. This weapon belongs to the Bruen Bullpup platform and is one of the best assault rifles to use in MW2 and Warzone 2. Be sure to level up both the MX9 and the HCR 56 to unlock all attachments on the Bruen Bullpup platform. The STB 556 is dominated in close range combat and performs decently at medium range. However, you can equip a few attachments to create a class build that is viable at medium and even long range. Players must have the weapon tuning feature unlocked for this weapon, as the following class setup requires you to tune the attachments.
- Receiver: STB 556 Receiver
- Muzzle: Herald D20
- Adjust the barrel for maximum aim down velocity and idle target stability
- Barrel: 24.4″ Bruen S-620
- Adjust the barrel for maximum aim-down speed and recoil stability.
- Optical: VLK 4.0 optics
- Adjust optics for maximum aim down speed and far eye position
- under the barrel: Bruen rocker grip
- Adjust the Underbarrel for maximum aim down speed and HIP recoil control
- rear grip: Bruen Q900 grips
- Adjust the rear grip for maximum Sprint to Fire speed and recoil stability
Related: How to Collect and Extract Weapon Cases in DMZ
The best gear and perks to use with STB 556 in Warzone 2
After equipping five different accessories, players must choose lethal and tactical gear, and select perks for this custom gear. These are the best equipment and advantages to use with the STB 557 AR.
- Lethal: stimulating
- Tactical: Drilling charge
- Benefits: Weapons Specialist
To purchase this custom loadout in Warzone 2, players can spend $5,000 at a store (buy station). Similarly, you can also infiltrate Strongholds and defeat AI fighters to get the cargo. There are also Black Sites and Loadout Drops, but these spots are hotly contested by opponents. We recommend purchasing this loadout from the Shop, though be careful as enemies often camp in these locations.
Having trouble logging into Modern Warfare 2? Check out How to fix MW2 ‘keeps crashing on PC, PS5 and Xbox’ issue in Pro Game Guides.