In Call of Duty Warzone 2, players can purchase custom Loadouts from the store or purchase them from Loadout Drops. Purchasing these payloads can be expensive, but it’s worth it if you want to use a custom class setup. The Kastov-74u is an assault rifle that can be customized with different attachments to create a solid medium to long range setup. Here is the best Kastov-74u loadout to use in Warzone 2.
The best Kastov-74u attachments and class settings for Warzone 2
The Kastov-74u is one of the best assault rifles to use in Warzone 2 for a number of reasons. This weapon is exceptionally versatile and close to mid-range fighting, and with some proper attachments you can build a class for long-range combat. Although we highly recommend having a sniper rifle in the secondary weapon slot for ranged fights. Make sure you have fully leveled this weapon and unlocked Weapon Tuning, as the following class setup requires you to tune the attachments.
- Receiver: Kasto-74u (Kastovia Platform)
- Barrel: Shorttac 300MM
- Tune Barrel for maximum recoil stability and aim down speed
- Muzzle: Herald D20
- Adjust the muzzle for aim down speed and idle aim stability
- under the barrel: Pineapple VX
- Tune Underbarrel for maximum Aim Down Sight speed and HIP Recoil Control
- Optical: VLK 4.0 optics
- Tune the optics for maximum aim down speed and far eye position
- Values: Stock Spetznaz S10
- Tune Stock for maximum aim down speed and target idle stability
Related: How to win 2v2 in Gulag in Warzone 2
The best equipment and advantages for Warzone 2
You can also set up gear and perks for custom loadouts, and these are best for use with the Kastov-74u.
- Lethal: stimulating
- Tactical: Drilling charge
- Benefits: Weapons Specialist
Custom Loadouts can be acquired in the Shop using money, or you can visit Loadout Drops, Strongholds, and Black Sites to obtain weapons. Ideally, it’s best to purchase custom loadouts from the shop (buy station) or strongholds, as these are much less contested. Players are sure to find opponents in Loadout Drops and Strongholds, and it’s best to camp in these locations for some easy kills.
Having trouble logging into Modern Warfare 2? Check out How to fix MW2 ‘keeps crashing on PC, PS5 and Xbox’ issue in Pro Game Guides.