Highlights of the story
- Assassin’s Creed Mirage is the latest iteration in the long-running Assassin’s Creed franchise, which is set to come out on October 5, 2023 across multiple platforms.
- The game is apparently taking the Assassin’s Creed series back to its roots after adding more RPG elements to its earlier releases, Valhalla.
- The PC hardware requirements for Mirage are now gone, and thankfully, most PCs — even budget-friendly ones — should be able to run the game with ease.
- The lowest capacity GPU that can run the game is an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB), AMD Radeon RX 570 (4 GB), or AMD Radeon RX 570 (4 GB).
The PC requirements for Assassin’s Creed Mirage are gone, and luckily, you won’t need one Power Plant A setup to run the latest rendition of it Popular franchise. Ubisoft In recent days Twitter has turned to releasing essential and recommended hardware to the public, while Additional features Available on day one for the PC port, incl Multi-monitor and widescreen support.
If you’re looking to play Mirage on PC, we’ve got a breakdown of four different configurations to help you figure out which settings will perform best on your setup.
— Assassin’s Creed (@assassinscreed) 19 September 2023
The developers have also released a special “PC Features Trailer” With the release of the exact spec sheet for Assassin’s Creed Mirage, showing off some of the graphical enhancements that will be part of the upcoming third-person action. adventure. The latter remains involved. 4K resolution In a 60 fps Frame rate, combined with HDR, is also enhanced. Intel XeSS performance.
Mirage’s spec sheet came as a surprise to Ubisoft fans, considering how Assassin’s Creed Valhalla – the latest iteration in the franchise 2020– wasn’t very forgiving in terms of demanding appreciable hardware from players. Still, those looking to experiment Baghdad Rejoice in all its glory. Basim’s It is recommended to use the story. Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 (10 GB).
Related reading material:
On the other hand, long-time Assassin’s Creed fans and followers are definitely more excited for it. Mirage looks like something that is taking Ubisoft back to its glory days.. Instead of going the route of adopting an RPG baseline, the 13th mainline installment of the series seems to focus more on stealth and parkour, and thus seems to be a way back. Mythological Roots of Assassin’s Creed.
Pre-orders for the game Live now and there are two different editions of Mirage available for sale—Standard and Deluxe. Things are pretty normal with the former, but if you plan on getting the deluxe edition, you should Deluxe Pack And Digital collectorsthe contents of which are set forth respectively.
- Unlock Prince of Persia-inspired clothing, eagle and mountain skins, weapons and more.
- Digital Art Book
- The soundtrack
Assassin’s Creed Mirage is coming to Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, PC via Steam and Epic Games Store And – you’re probably not expecting it – iPhone 15 Pro On 20 October 2023.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Share your feedback with us. ⚡
How can we improve this post? Help us. ✍