Armored Core 6 has a total of 3 endings – Good, Bad, and True. Two of these endings are led to by the decisions that players make while progressing through the story. In comparison, the Armored Core 6 True Ending can only be achieved if players are in New Game++. That’s why an Armored Core 6 Ending Guide is important for players because the decisions that you have to make to get a specific ending are quite easy to miss.
All Armored Core 6 Endings
Armored Core 6 has a total of three endings.
There are the Good and Bad Endings that occur depending on whether the player favors Ayre or Carla. So, depending on the side you prefer, you will get their respective Ending.
As there are three endings, you will have to play a bit differently to get the Armored Core 6 True Ending. To begin with, you can’t even get the True Ending if you played and completed AC6 once. Instead, you’ll have to be in the New Game++ to get the True Ending. What it means is that you should have finished the campaign twice before you can attempt it.
Not only that, but there are also a few missions where you must take some steps to get the endings. I’ve listed all of them down for you to ensure that you get the True Ending without having to try it all again.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Chapter 1 – Mission 06 Attack the Dam Complex: Accept to kill your Allies.
- Chapter 3 – Mission 19 Prevent Corporate Salvage of New Tech: Select the mission to complete it.
- Chapter 3 – Mission 21 Eliminate The Enforcement Squads: Play the mission to complete it.
- Chapter 4 – Mission 26 Coral Export Denial: Complete the mission.
- Chapter 4 – Mission 33 Eliminate V.III: Play the Mission to complete it.
- Once you’ve completed all of these missions, you will get the final mission, which is Coral Release.
- In the mission, you will fight against ALLMIND, the organization that revolves around gathering and training mercenaries.
- When defeated, the Coral Release occurs, which spreads the Coral all over the galaxy.
Armored Core 6 Good & Bad Ending
Alea Lacta Est isn’t the only Armored Core 6 Ending, as there are two others. One of those is the ‘Good’ while the other is generally considered ‘Bad’ by the community, although it falls onto your moral compass. You don’t have to end AC6 multiple times to get the ending, and you can get them on your first playthrough instead.
Liberator Of Rubicon – Good Ending
The Good ending is known as the Liberator of Rubicon, and it can be achieved in the first gameplay, too. For that, you will have to do a few specific missions as you did for the ‘True Ending.’
These specific missions are:
- Chapter 5 – Mission 38: Eliminate ‘Cinder’ Carla: Prioritize this mission and Eliminate ‘Cinder’ Carla.
- Once you’ve completed mission 38 of Chapter 5, the story will progress so that you get to the final mission, ‘Bring Down the Xylem.’
- During the mission, you will have to defeat Handler Walter. Defeating him won’t be an easy task, so make sure that you come prepared.
- Once you’ve defeated him, you will gain the Good Ending.
The Fires Of Raven – Bad Ending
The Fires of Raven is the Bad Ending in the Armored Core 6 Ending Guide. Like the Good Ending, you can get the Bad Ending in the First playthrough, too. Ideally, you’d like to get either one of the Good or Bad Endings in the first playthrough. And in the next, get the other one. Finally, in the third playthrough, which will be New Game++, you can get the True Ending.
As for the Bad Ending, here’s how you can get it:
- Chapter 5 – Mission 37: Intercept The Corporate Forces: Complete the mission.
- Once you’ve completed the mission, you will have to progress to the final mission, ‘Shut Down the Closure Satellites.’
- In the mission, you will have to defeat Ayre, which will result in the Xylem crashing into the Convergence.
- That leads to a massive explosion that takes out the Rubicon and neighboring star systems, and the Coral is destroyed.
That was all there was to how many endings in Armored Core 6. The latest FromSoft game is as diverse as Elden Ring and Dark Souls when it comes to builds. Here are the Armored Core 6 Best Builds and Armored Core 6 Best Armor that you can get. Even with the best builds, players can’t win, so check out the Armored Core 6 Tips And Tricks.
Was this article helpful?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍