The Prowler is receiving the identical remedy like all the key skins we have seen within the earlier Fortnite seasons. Although, the Fortnite Prowler pores and skin wasn’t that a lot of a secret since Epic Games introduced this pores and skin on the very starting of the season, that also did not cease the builders from associating a collection of challenges with the pores and skin and its associated cosmetics. That mentioned, listed below are all of the challenges that you’ll want to full so as to unlock all of the cosmetics related to Prowler in Fortnite.
Related: How to mark weapons of various rarities in Fortnite
- Headshot opponents with a thermal weapon. (0/3)
- Reward: Mark of the Prowler wrap.
- Collect completely different weapon varieties of Epic rarity in a single match. (0/3)
- Mod a automobile after which drive it 500m in a single match. (0/2)
- Reward: Prowler’s Grasp backbling.
- Use a twig on the Daily Bugle. (0/1)
- Reward: Prowler Tag spray.
- Collect Bars. (0/300)
- Reward: On the prowl loading display.
- Complete Prowler Quests. (0/3)
- Reward: Fortnite Prowler pores and skin.
- Complete Prowler Quests. (0/7)
- Reward: Slash and smash emote.
- Damage opponents whereas crouched or sliding. (0/500)
- Reward: Energy Claw pickaxe.
- Search chests earlier than taking any injury in a match. (0/7)
- Reward: Sky Prowler glider.
These are all of the Prowler associated rewards that you could acquire in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2. Overall, these quests aren’t that troublesome to finish. So be in your guard and good luck with the challenges, looper!
For extra guides on Fortnite, try How to get the Prowler Skin in Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 2 and extra on Pro Game Guides.