Wanted: Aliens is looking for Woody’s second friendship in Disney’s Dream Valley of Light. In this quest, Woody is looking for all his alien friends who went missing after the claw machine broke.
Read on, and this guide will walk you through all the steps on how to complete Wanted: Finding Aliens in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
See previous A Bit of a Fixer Upper Quest Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
How to complete Wanted: Aliens Quest
After reaching friendship level 7 with Woody, talk to him to start the Wanted: Aliens quest. You will also need to increase your friendship with Scar to enter his cave which will be needed in the quest. Follow these steps to complete the search:
- Collect materials for the new claw machine.
- Build a new claw machine.
- Meet Woody inside the carousel and bring him the claw machine.
- Talk to Buzz.
- Find the alien toys and give them to Woody.
Step 1: Gather materials for the new claw machine.
Woody will give you some old claw machine parts. You will then need to gather the following materials needed to repair the Claw Machine.
- x10 hardwood
- x2 Iron Ingot
- x12 glass
Step 2: Create a new claw machine.
Once you have all the materials, go to the crafting station to craft a new claw machine.
Step 3: Meet Woody inside the carousel and bring him the claw machine.
Go inside the Carousel and then give the Claw Machine back to Woody. He will then ask for your help in finding the aliens.
Step 4: Talk to Buzz.
Go to Buzz and he will tell you the locations where the aliens have landed.
Step 5: Find the alien toys and give them to Woody.
Then you have to visit the places where Buzz has seen aliens:
- Under the sands of Diesel Beach
- Frozen in the snow near the waterfall.
- In the ground near the Giant Willow
- In the Cave of Scars
Once you’ve collected them all, go back to Woody and give back to his alien friends to complete the quest.
After completing the quest, you can then continue working on leveling up your friendship with Woody.
See next The Illumination Quest Guide Disney Dreamlight Valley
If you like this guide, be sure to check out our other Disney Dream Valley of Light articles:
- How to Unlock Woody in Disney Dream Light Valley
- How to Unlock Stitch in Disney Dream Light Valley
- Disney Dream Light Valley Festive Quest Guide
- Festive Starpath Complete Guide Disney Dream Valley of Light
- The Disney Dream Light Valley update is now introducing a number of bug fixes.
- Disney Dream Valley Redemption Codes (December 2022)
- Disney Dream Light Valley’s upcoming update to include missions into uncharted space
- Disney Dream Light Valley Redemption Code Unlocks Strange and Mysterious Item
- Meguro Sushi Disney Dream Valley Recipe Guide
- Disney Dream Light Valley Friends are not a food walkthrough.
- Disney Dream Valley Nature and Culture Walkthrough
- How to unlock Scar in Disney Dream Valley of Light
- How to Catch Tilapia at Disney’s Dream Valley of Light
- Disney Dream Light Valley Elsa is Trapped in the House (Fix)
- Best way to make money in Disney Dream Light Valley
- Disney Dream Light Valley Sunflower: How to Get and Where to Find
- Favorite food of critters at Disney Dream Valley of Light
- Time Travel Errors and Fixes in Disney Dream Valley of Light
Also watch this video The fire of doubt Showing how to complete Wanted: The Alien Quest: